19th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?

What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course? Can someone please guide me to get the job soon? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  3. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  5. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  7. Job vacancies in Private and Government sectors for BCA fresher?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  10. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  11. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  12. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  13. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  17. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  18. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
25th October 2015, 02:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course? Can someone please guide me to get the job soon? It will be helpful if you can give me the complete details? Thank you!

There are lots of jobs in private sector and government sector for BCA graduates.

In government side there are vacancies in National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Banking sectors, Dairy, Farming Industries.

There are jobs in private sector like Software Companies, Web Designing, Wipro, TCS, Infosys, Siemens, Vodafone, IBM, Oracle etc.

You can also get a job by appearing for IBPS examinations, RRB, SSC, UPSC etc.

You can also appear for state government recruitment through the state government recruitment boards like TNPSC.

For more jobs you can check the details in the websites or in the newspapers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?