18th February 2012, 08:42 PM
Dr.sailaja

How to get a job in Indian Railways as a Dentist?

hi iam Dr. sailaja ,had completed bds in august 2010. how to get job in Indian railways as dentist. can u give me the detailed information . also any vacancies,how to apply, or any postings willbe there.

6th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways as a Dentist?

PLS ANYONE HELP ME, HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB IN RAILWAYS
21st March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to job an indian railway any sector...so pls tell me how i am get the job..my email id is [email protected], any cost i want to job coz my famili is very poor.
26th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hi i am praveen completed my BDS in 2012 how can i get a job in railways? or there any other multispeciality hospitals so that i can get a job
18th April 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

hi,i am aditi completed my BDS in 2012 how can i get a job in railways?
14th May 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to get a job in Indian Railways as a Dentist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.sailaja View Post
hi iam Dr. sailaja ,had completed bds in august 2010. how to get job in Indian railways as dentist. can u give me the detailed information . also any vacancies,how to apply, or any postings willbe there.
hi iam Dr. Arif Mohiddin[BDS]
sorry i aiso don`t no. if u now then tel me....
16th May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I want job at indian railways [email protected]
17th May 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hi myself Dr. gaurav thapak plz tell me the procedure for railway job 4 dentist
17th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

hi!i want job at indian railways..can u pl tel me how to apply for this job?my email id is [email protected],pl help me with this as soon as possible....thanx
15th September 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

how to get a job as dentist in railways? when is the notification given and how to apply
[email protected]
16th September 2012, 06:40 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

As far as I know there is a Pat time Dentral Surgeon jobs in Indian Railways. Part Time Dental Surgeons are hired on 1 year contract basis by the Indian Railways. This contract can be extended 2 additional years.

Therefore with BDS degree you can certainly apply for this part time job in Indian Railways. The exact number of vacancies are not mentioned. However what I know is that different zones like Central, Southern, Western, Eastern etc. The job is given in the Railway Hospital. For example in the western railway, the job is given at Railway Main Hospital in Dahod, Gujarat.

Unfortunately there are very few government jobs opening for Dentists. It is kind of shocking considering that every second Indian is suffering from detal problems. Below are the details for Part Time Dental Surgeon Job in Indian Railway.

Eligibility

1. A BDS degree from a recognized university in India.

2. At least 3 years of working experience in the field.

3. Candidates with PG degree don't require working experience.

4. The maximum age limit is 59 years.

Selection Process

Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.

Salary

The monthly salary would be Rs. 19,400/-

How to Apply

Firstly you will have to wait for official job post by the Indian Railways. If you meet the requirements above then download the application form from the Indian Railways website. You would have to attest the documents below with the application form.

1. A valid ID Proof like PAN Card, Voters Id etc.

2. Latest passport size photograph.

3. Age Proof

4. Educational Certificates with Marks sheet of BDS/MDS

5. Rotary internship completion document

6. Experience certificates

7. Dental Association of India registration certificate.
16th September 2012, 07:31 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
As far as I know there is a Pat time Dentral Surgeon jobs in Indian Railways. Part Time Dental Surgeons are hired on 1 year contract basis by the Indian Railways. This contract can be extended 2 additional years.

Therefore with BDS degree you can certainly apply for this part time job in Indian Railways. The exact number of vacancies are not mentioned. However what I know is that different zones like Central, Southern, Western, Eastern etc. The job is given in the Railway Hospital. For example in the western railway, the job is given at Railway Main Hospital in Dahod, Gujarat.

Unfortunately there are very few government jobs opening for Dentists. It is kind of shocking considering that every second Indian is suffering from detal problems. Below are the details for Part Time Dental Surgeon Job in Indian Railway.

Eligibility

Selection Process

Salary

How to Apply

Firstly you will have to wait for official job post by the Indian Railways. If you meet the requirements above then download the application form from the Indian Railways website. You would have to attest the documents below with the application form.

1. A valid ID Proof like PAN Card, Voters Id etc.

2. Latest passport size photograph.

3. Age Proof

4. Educational Certificates with Marks sheet of BDS/MDS

5. Rotary internship completion document

6. Experience certificates

7. Dental Association of India registration certificate.
16th September 2012, 07:37 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello

Eligibility

Selection Process

17th September 2012, 01:37 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Eligibility

Selection Process

Salary

8th June 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am b.a.m.s. how can i get railway job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?