31st May 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?

I'm shalini.I finished my BDS. I'm interested to do govt job..so I don't no wen they will call form for dentist job..so please let me know when they vl call form in state government as well in southern railways and how to apply for the government jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for job in southern railways by sports quota? Is it possible to get a job in southern railways?
  2. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  3. Is there any vacancy in Railways or Central government jobs for Dental Surgeon?
  4. Information regarding the eligibility and the procedure to apply for ticket collector post in Southern Railways
  5. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railways, CGHS? Is there any exam and how to apply for it?
  6. Is there any sports quota recruitment in southern railways?
  7. Which are the sourthern railway dental jobs after finishing BDS?
  8. How to get selected for dental surgeon jobs in central government like in Indian Railway, CGHS?
  9. Is there any exam to get selected for Dental Surgeon Jobs in Central Government like Indian Railways, CGHS? When will it be conducted and how can I apply for it?
  10. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  11. Am i eligible to write southern railways exam after completing B.Com with DCTTC
  12. Career scope after completion of BDS course?
  13. Can I get any job in sourthern railways after completing 12th? I am 25 years old
  14. Links to previous years papers for the post of J.E in Southern Railways?
  15. Maximum age limit for State or Central Government jobs like Railways?
  16. Government jobs available after passing B.Tech IT? Can I get in Railways or Banks?
  17. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Age criteria for Government jobs after MBA with 59% marks?
31st December 2015, 11:54 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?

BDS jobs are very rare in Indian railways but you have opportunities to join many non technical posts also.
Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
To get into you can have many qualifications, Notifications will be posted depending on the vacancy of the seats.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
If you are an Diploma/ Engineering student, you can apply for JE/ SSE posts in Railways.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.
21st April 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Application procedure for dental jobs in State Government and Southern railways?

I am black belt in teakwondo and I won't to take job in government office so please tell me what to do after 12 commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?