1st March 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?

my name is nikhil s belwalkar.

my question

i complet hotel managment,n i have 6months exp.so can i get job in indian railways?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  2. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  3. Can i find job in Indian Railway being a hotel management student? -- [New]
  4. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing BSc degree in hotel management
  5. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  6. Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. Completed BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management and presently doing MBA : Which type of job or post will I get in Indian Air Force?
  9. How to get job in Cruise ship having 4 years experience in Hotel management?
  10. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  11. Can i get a job in railway after completing inter 2nd year and hotel management?
  12. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job vacancy for Construction Manager in Railway
  14. How to apply for Indian CDC after completing Hotel Management
  15. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. what's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed ? Is this recognized for B.Ed? I've completed my Bachelor of Hotel Management and have 3 years experience
  17. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
15th March 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?

I want to do job in indian raiiway i have exp of hotel hk & management form 12 year.
22nd September 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Indian Railways having completed Hotel Management course and with 6 months of experience?

what type of jobs are available for girls in Visakhapatnam after completing electrical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?