30th July 2011, 08:45 PM
drbhakti

Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?

i m an indian dentist with 4yrs of clinical experience. what all qualifying exams do i need to give if i have to get a job as a dentist in singapore.?

20th February 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?

m an indian dentist and i want to know about job options iin singapore?
29th March 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?

am a dentist in india,want to work in singapure what all are tne procedures
19th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a dentist from India and i want to know the qualifying exams to be given for working in Singapore as adentist
24th July 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i am b.d.s from india. i wanted to know about the qualifying exams to practice in singapore
16th December 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hellow, l am a dentist and l obtained my degree in Romania in 2011. l wish someone could advice me what should l do to get a job in Singapore.
1st May 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am dentist from india and what all exams i have to give to practice in singapur
1st May 2013, 11:24 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Qualifying exams which I need to give to get a job as a dentist in Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am dentist from india and what all exams i have to give to practice in singapur
Dear Friend,
You are already in a dentist profession.So you must be a Postgraduate (MD in Dentistry with having some experience).

Just upload your resume in Naukri & Timesjobs.com Jobs websites & check Freshersworld.com ,there will a posts for your field.

Some information related to your field i am giving.I.e Consultancy details i am attaching which may helpful

All the Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dentist - Search _ Recruitment Firm.pdf(214.7 KB, 361 views)
9th May 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Do you give job offers in singapore for an indian dentist .....i just need a job offer to take the QE DENTAL IN SINGAPORE THEN WORK FOR YOU
17th June 2014, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

im also a dentist from india.. even i need job offer to take QE dental in singapore, pls help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?