16th September 2015, 10:58 AM
RAYAVARAPU GURUNADH

How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?

I am GURUNADH completed my b.tech in MECHANICAL in the year 2015 with an aggregate of 76.93% and also diploma mechanical with aggregate of 76.68%.I am also having some technical skills like ANSYS,PROE,AUTO CAD.So i am willing to work in mechanical core company in any field regarding to my branch.so how to approach an what kind of trails i have to do to get jo in core companies...?

Related Questions:
16th October 2015, 12:02 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Mechanical core company having skills like ANSYS, PROE and AUTO CAD?

Since you are having technical skills like AUTO CAD, ANSYS, PROE so it would be additional skills for you in getting job.

Mechanical Engineering graduates often gets Government Job easily.

You can get the job from Off-Campus Placements.

Just apply for recruitment in other colleges.

However, you have other options also to get higher studies.

You can appear for GATE Exam and continue your higher education and pursue M.Tech.

If you are interested in Business and Management Field, then you can pursue MBA Course.

But you must have secured at least 50% marks in your B.Tech Graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?