14th August 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)

Sir, I want know that what eligiblity for job in core mechanical. (goverment and private company) please give me detail at
[email protected]

16th December 2012, 01:42 PM
nishi513

Default Re: What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)

Hi friend,there are many oppertunities for mechanical engineering graduates to get job in both government sector core companies and also in private core companies..A mechanical engineering graduate can apply for managment trainee/junior engineer job in government sector core companies like HPCL,GAIL,IOCL,BHEL etc...And to get shortlisted by these core companies for further selection process(group discussion and personal interview),the candidate should get good score in gate-2013 exam...You can also apply for mechanical engineer job in private core companies like robert bosch etc and many cement companies...all the best...
9th January 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)

sir,i am 3rd year student in mechanical stream i want to know about the job opportunities for girls in psu as well in private coompanies
7th April 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.e (mech.) and i have 70%and 78% marks in b.e and 10 but class 12 in 48% marks give me job the good company and gave list of company plese help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?