28th April 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Punjab near Bathinda after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

hi..
i m doing b.tech mechanical . and my current cgpa is 6.72 . i need a job in punjab only near bathinda .
kuldip singh.

Related Questions:
  1. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  2. How may I get addmission in PMET ? I've done 11th(PCB) from Bathinda and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab
  3. How may I get BITSAT application forms in Bathinda(Punjab)?
  4. How may I get admissions in Thapar university? I've secured Punjab state rank 1803 in AIEEE and have passed qualifying exam from Bathinda in Punjab with 92% marks in PCM(CBSE)
  5. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  6. How may I do diploma In Mechanical Engineering? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. When are the results for NTSE? I am from Punjab
  8. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  9. Higher studies options after mechanical engineering btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to enter in first grade officer after passing B.E III year?
  11. How to become a scientist after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? I have passed 6th semester in mechanical engineering with 75% marks
  12. Which college is best for me for doing Mechanical Degree in Punjab after passing Diploma in Mechanical with 75%?
  13. Change of GATE test center
  14. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
  15. Job opportunities in core field for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  16. How to go for a job or higher studies after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  17. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  18. What kind of government jobs are available for diploma(Mechanical) holders in Punjab? How to apply for the same?
29th April 2015, 03:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Punjab near Bathinda after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

* First of all you should know that for getting a job you simply have to go through the procedure specified by the company.

* Basically whenever their is recruitment, a large number of applicants are already there.

* So you have to prepare yourself for the G.D., Interview.

* Some of the good companies in Punjab are

-Ishwar Mech. works.
-GS Agro industry etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?