30th September 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical

sir , i am a btech mechanical final year student ..i want to know that in which field will i make better to go ahead and how to get a job in the field of mechanical..........

29th November 2012, 09:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical

Higher degree qualifications will improve your career prospects. M.Tech degree in subjects like machine design, mechanical design, automation, mechatronics, and tool design will be suitable. You can also try for jobs in automobile firms like Honda, Maruti Suzuki, as well. State transport also offers adequate opportunities for mechanical professionals. Job details can be collected from the portal of the concerned authority.
4th December 2012, 02:59 PM
rameswar54

If you are seeking for a job right now then you should try various interview placements else you can do the AutoCAD and eCAD course which will be helpful in building your career.
If you are not seeking for jobs right now then I should suggest you to go for M.Tech or MS in your related field of study.
9th May 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope after completion of b.tech in mechanical engineering.what kind of job is available for freshers in mechanical engineering?
7th June 2013, 10:06 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after passing B.tech,it is the write time for lookig the job. You can get the job in government as well as private sector you can apply CDS, IAS, IPS, IAS, ESE exams witch ar conducted by UPSC, SSC and other government department.
You can get the job in private companies .for which you have to take the experience of 2-5 years
after that you can get a good job at a good salary.
GOOD LUCK
6th November 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir ,,,i m ashish kr gautam btech final yr mechanical,,,sir i m so confused about my career.
sir can u tell me after btech what is better for me mtech or jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?