22nd May 2011, 03:05 PM
sravanthi smily

Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification?

Sir, I am SRAVANTHI from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate and now I am studying b.tech 1st year computer science. I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good response.

28th June 2011, 06:41 PM

Default Re: Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification?

my inter marks is 499% what job is coming next
29th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Ramjash

Default Re: Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification?

Originally Posted by sravanthi smily View Post
Sir, I am SRAVANTHI from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate and now I am studying b.tech 1st year computer science. I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good response.

As you shown interest towards working in railway You can join as clerk in railway and continue your study.

Second option RPF can be selected if you are limited to the railway only.

As per my opinion please join anywhere which is suitable for you as per the timing and distance and continue your study. You should not keep only one option as Railway.

All the Best.

Ramjash
1st July 2011, 07:34 PM

ihave completed my intermediate cec any job vacancy is there
2nd July 2011, 12:09 PM

Smile Re: Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification?

yeah. sravannthi there are some good jobs with ur qualification. u can join in nursing for further details contact me at "[email protected]"
5th July 2011, 09:49 PM

hello sir.my name is mani kumari.know iam studing degree final year.i got 78% in intermediate cec. i have interest to do job in railway on intermediate qualification.can u say how to join in railway to get a job?
8th July 2011, 08:43 PM

hello sir ,my nane is indira priyadarsini.i completed my intermediate with 51%.I have interest to do job in railway can u say how to join in railway to get a job? and when exams are conducted?
12th July 2011, 06:51 PM

hey, i completed physiotherapy at intermediate level, which is equal to intermediate and i want to knw whether there are any govt jobs for equivalent intermediate
16th July 2011, 10:13 PM
sivaraj448

Hai....
As you shown interest towards working in railway You can join as clerk in railway and continue your study.
As per my opinion please join anywhere which is suitable for you as per the timing and distance and continue your study. You should not keep only one option as Railway.
20th July 2011, 01:34 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Ch.Vanitha. Pursuing degree final year from Dr.Braou. I got 77% marks in class 12.I want to work in railways.There are many jobs in railway but i dont know how to approach, i am very interested in railways.I have 3 yrs exoerience as a data entry operator.If there is any suitable jobs for my profile so please tel me how to approach.Please do the needful...
24th July 2011, 08:39 PM

Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification?
sir, i complete my intermediate i want to apply for a job in railway so what are the posts required for intermediate qualification.my intermediate marks 58.5 persent.
26th July 2011, 11:01 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Ch.Jayasri.I have completed my B.SC Second year 2011.I want to do job in Railways with intermediate base(63.4%).There are many jobs in railway but i don't know how to approach,i am very interested in railways.Is there any exams in august?wen the application forms will come?I have applied two times but i did not get any Acknowledgement card also and i did not get any hall ticket also.so,please tell me what is the write way to fill the form and how l will get the job in railway's.I am waiting for your answer.
22nd August 2011, 02:22 PM

Respected sir/Madem,

i am k.Mounika. i have completed my intermediate i secured 67%.i am pursuing B.TECH 4'TH year. there are many jobs in railway but i don't know how to approach.please send me all details of railway... is there any exams in august?
22nd August 2011, 04:33 PM

Respected Sir/Madem,

I am k.Mounika. i have completed my intermediate with 67%. now i am pursuing B.TECH 4'th year. i am very interested in railway but i don't know how to approach, please send me full details. is there any exams in august? when the application forms will come?
23rd August 2011, 05:20 PM

please send details for railway exams
25th August 2011, 12:28 PM

I am Dathu chary, compleated Intermidate with 83% commerce group. and I am Studing Degree final year. I am intrested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. and i have 2 years experiance in BHEL Hyd as a Project Assistant.so please kindly inform me. there are any jobs send me details this is may mail Id- [email protected]
1st September 2011, 07:52 PM

I am DURGA DEVI from vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to do railway job. So please inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the intermediate qualifications send me details my mail id- [email protected]
3rd September 2011, 03:12 PM

Sir, I am from hyderabad, I have passed intermediate with Maths, are there any jobs for ladies ? Please suggest
3rd September 2011, 08:42 PM

sir ,good evening i am shraddha dekate sir if their is a job in indian rilway for ladies what is the process of doing the job in it so sir kindly give me this detail on my id suchi_ [email protected] sir my qualification is i am b.pharm 3rd year
30th September 2011, 07:39 PM

sir,i am priyanka doing b.tech ECE final year is there any job in railway.plz tel me details and date of examination of railway.
9th October 2011, 11:15 AM

Are there any jobs for ladies in railways with intermediate qualification

I Pooja kumari doing bcom second year is there any job in railway .so plz send the details .my id is [email protected]
16th October 2011, 08:28 PM

i want to get a job immediately after 12th tell me about best salaried job in railway for science student.
21st October 2011, 08:31 PM
ysrinivasarao

Default Re: Are there any jobs in railways with intermediate qualification?

All the Best.
6th November 2011, 12:10 PM

I am Manisha my age 23. Married. i have 1 son 7 months .i am BA graduate. 1st class. i need government job . i am staying in Mumbai. my husband also doing job in private sector but salary is not sufficient. so i want to help my family. we request you pls advise any suitable job.
If any job for me.Pls mail my husband id. [email protected]
6th November 2011, 12:14 PM

I am Manisha my age 23. Married. i have 1 son 7 months .i am BA graduate. 1st class. i need government job . i am staying in Mumbai. my husband also doing job in private sector but salary is not sufficient. so i want to help my family. we request you pls advise any suitable job.
If any job for me.Pls mail my husband id. [email protected]
7th November 2011, 06:35 PM
dravid999

27th November 2011, 04:14 PM

sir,resently i heard about government jobs vri,vro tell me about that information
2nd December 2011, 01:21 PM

Respected Sir/Madam,

Hello hai sir,my name is shiva kumar,iam copleate my intertmediate in 2010 and i got 55% of marks.i need any job in Railway department.its was very importent my life,my age 20 years
please send reply
21st December 2011, 08:22 PM

respected sir/madam,
i am mugeesha bombaywala... i had completed my bachelor of physiotherapy with 82% in 2011.i want to know is there any vacany for physiotherapist in railways? i would like to join for the same... i have 6 months of experience at present.
NOTE:i am 40% physically handicapped
25th December 2011, 11:08 AM

respected sir/madam,
i am lakshmi bisht. i am doing b.com final year,i want to know is there any vacancy? please send me details, my id is [email protected].
3rd January 2012, 03:48 PM

plz give me all exam related to railway for job in railway after intermediate.....
16th January 2012, 06:21 PM

Presently i am doing final year btech with electronics and communication branch i wish to get job in railways can u give some guidance please
26th March 2012, 04:29 PM

sir, i completed my intermediate with 51% marks.im interested in railway job.Kindly gv me information about any vacancies for ladies with intermediate qualification.
18th April 2012, 11:11 PM

sir iam completed my intermediate with 57% marks. I am interested in railway job.Kindly gv me information about any vacancies for boys with intermediate qualification.I am studying b.tech 1st year electrical& electronics engineering. I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for boys with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good Respons. My email: [email protected]
24th July 2012, 09:11 PM

This is aparna completed inter in 2004 now i want to do job in railway if there is any entrance exam or job vacancies in railway with inter qualification please give me details.
1st November 2012, 12:23 PM

my name is naveenkumar,Iam completed intermediate recently with 66% and iam physically handicaped so any job for my qualification in railway and im also know computer basics&english so any information u have please inform me sir my email id is [email protected] nd mobile number8374960880
24th January 2013, 01:20 PM

Re:

my name is j.lavanya, i'm completed intermediate with 75% and now pursuing degree distance education from andhra univercity & i have know computer basic knowledge and typing
so please any information u have inform me sir my email id is [email protected] and mobile number:9010949837
3rd February 2013, 04:20 PM

Dear sir iam J Himabindu iam completed intermediate with 66/ ikonw computer knowledge and typing so please any information u have inform my e mail id [email protected] 9533303696
12th March 2013, 09:45 PM

I,Ameerunnisa, want to write an exam based on inter..and my inter % is 89%..plz give me a solution for this..
15th April 2013, 02:57 PM

I 'h to know that how to prepare for bank exams.&if there is any bank posts are available on inter qualification.
28th April 2013, 07:40 PM

I have completed my degree . What will be the best suited study after degree .please suggest me
4th May 2013, 05:51 PM
konda lakshmi

Sir, I am lakshmi from Vijayawada. I have completed my intermediate and now I am studying b.tech 1st year computer science. I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good response.
16th May 2013, 12:47 AM

Sir ,Iam madhupavani from khammam.i have completed my intermediate with 68% and now am doing btech 2nd year in IT branch.i have national certificate in sports .i have interest to do job in rail way sector. so please kindly inform me if there is any jobs for ladies with intermediate qualification and under sport.coms coata so any information please inform me. My mail id is [email protected]
16th May 2013, 12:52 AM

Sir ,Iam madhupavani from khammam.i have completed my intermediate with 68% and now am doing btech 2nd year in IT branch.i have national certificate in sports .i have interest to do job in rail way sector. so please kindly inform me if there is any jobs for ladies with intermediate qualification and under sport.coms coata so any information please inform me. My mail id is [email protected]
29th June 2013, 10:26 AM

hello sir,my name is gowthami from vijayavada.i completed inter MPC with 50%.now i am a tailor.are there any government jobs with the inter qualification?.if there any jobs please contact me by call to cell numbers are 9000864369
4th July 2013, 04:56 PM

Sir, I am MALLIKA from (Dist) Adilabad Post Mandamarri. I have completed my intermediate and now I am studying b.Gen 3rd year. I am interested to do job in railway and i want to continue my studies doing job in railway. So please kindly inform me if there are any jobs for ladies with the qualification intermediate.Hoping for good response.

Mallika.
6th July 2013, 12:36 AM

im bhavani i hav compltd intr with 87% nd now im pursuing b.tech final yr in ece...... i want to apply a job based on my inter qualification .....will u pls suggest mee......?
1st August 2013, 09:15 PM

Sir is there any jobs with inter base please inform
2nd August 2013, 03:01 PM

hello sir, i have completed my inter and am a pharmacist too. due to certain health conditions am unable to continue my education. i had completed 2years of my course. is there any job relating to railways or else. please inform kindly. i got above 70% in intermediate.
3rd August 2013, 01:21 PM

Sir is there any jobs with inter base please inform

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-jobs-ladies-railways-intermediate-qualification-175673.html#ixzz2at1NE77h