9th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Any jobs available for me after studying PG in media? Can I apply for jobs in Railways?

I have finished studying post graduate in media? is there any job related to my studies? can i apply job in railways?

16th January 2012, 08:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any jobs available for me after studying PG in media? Can I apply for jobs in Railways?

As a Post Graduate in Media you can apply for jobs in the private sector in the media sector. To get updates about jobs as per your eligibility register with consultancies which will update you regarding vacancies and subsequent interviews for jobs in the media sector. As per jobs with Indian Railways you have to appear for the All India Entrance Exam conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for various posts with the Indian Railway The age limit is minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years for general category. 3 years relaxation is given for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
To know more refer http://rrcb.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?