3rd October 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Im sneha.I have done B.Tech in computer science and engineering.Now im in job trails and i want to get job in government sector.Im interested in railways because my father is working in railways.I want to know weather my qualification is enough to get job in Group A sevices or not.Please advice me how to get through it.

thank you

yours faithfully,
sneha

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  2. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  3. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  4. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  7. Which are the government jobs available in Railways, Banks for B.Tech Computer Science Students?
  8. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  9. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Government Jobs in Indian Railways for Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  13. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  14. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  15. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science?
  16. Is there any job for B.Tech computer science students in Railways?
  17. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  18. Any government jobs in Indian Railways for computer science engineers?
4th October 2015, 11:30 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job in railways after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

As you have completed your B.tech in computer science and want to do job in Railway. Yes definitely you can get job in Railway.

Following are the ways in which you can get job in railway with your qualification in Group A services:

--You can apply for Railway SSE (Senior Section Engineer) in which there is a post (Chief Depot Material Superintendent) in which any B. Tech student will fill the form. You can try in this.

--You can apply SSC CGL because in this there are some posts in it for Railway department too. So you can try it. If you want to know more about the posts you can go through the detailed notification which I am providing you.

**Below are the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC_CGL_2015_Notification.pdf(237.8 KB, 23 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?