26th March 2011, 11:16 PM
saurabhsaxena03

How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?

i have done bca & i need a job in it sector so what should i do for get a job i have good knowledge of c & c++ - Saurabh Saxena

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  2. How to get a job after completing BCA from IGNOU? I want to do a government job like Police, Banking Sector, Municipal Corporation sector
  3. Can I get a job in government sector after passing BCA and MCA from IGNOU?
  4. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  5. How to get a job in government sector after doing BCA from IGNOUR and B.Com from HNB university?
  6. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  7. Govt. jobs after BCA? Which sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of job openings for BCA freshers with 74% marks?
  9. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  10. Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student? -- [New]
  11. Can I get job in IT sector if pursue .NET course in NIIT being a BCA graduate?
  12. List of jobs in government sector for BCA students? How to apply for the same?
  13. How to get a good job in government sector after completing BCA with 68%
  14. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  15. Jobs in Government sector after BCA, experience with Wipro & currently pursuing PGDBA?
  16. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  17. Which are the certificate courses recommended for IT sector student during BCA for getting a good job in future? Best networking courses for me having less duration?
  18. What is the scope of doing BCA? Is it good to choose MBA after BCA completion?
27th March 2011, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?

First of all make a list of companies using this software. Send an application addressed to the HR along with resume. You resume must be well structure highlighting your strengths. Also you can register in the career tab in these companies. You can also register in job sites like naukri which will notify of vacancies. Do complete your MCA even if it is part time.
27th March 2011, 08:12 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: How to get a job in IT sector after doing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhsaxena03 View Post
i have done bca & i need a job in it sector so what should i do for get a job i have good knowledge of c & c++ - Saurabh Saxena
Dear friend there is so many company which give BCA student job..........

1.HCL

2.TECH-MAHINDRA

3.CTS

4.POLARIS

5.VIRTUSA

6.TCS

I think these all companies taken BCA students if you good knowledge then any one can't stop to you...............
27th March 2011, 01:08 PM
cricket007
Banned

HELLO,

To get a job in IT sector, the first and foremost thing you should develop is good attitude.If you have good attitude(presence of mind)and then communication and technical stuff matters.so my honest advice is first try to develop good attitude and then communication and technical knowledge.

Select your favourite domain and try to go through certificatons available in that domain.For example for java domain,sun certification,for testing domain ISTQB etc..

You will get a job very easily.

GOOD LUCK.
27th March 2011, 03:37 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Job For BCA Holder
If you have a good knowledge for C & C++ then it is good for you.
There are few job available for the BCA holder but if you do MCA
course after BCA then i think that you will get a batter job in a big
IT company. So i advise you to do MCA course. This is a master of
computer application equal to the post graduate degree course.
After completing MCA course you will get a batter job in a IT company.
I wish you will get a batter future after completing this course.
27th March 2011, 04:14 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

After completing BCA i think if you please complete your MCA degree then there will no problem in future.Besides this there are so many jobs in the market related to computer application.

good luck..
28th March 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

okay thanks for given me suggestions about my career. I will do that thing which you have highlighting... and i am persuing M.C.A. from SMU. its good for me ? and SMU give me a lateral entry in 3rd sem. 2011...
19th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Can we do any other job while studying bca and mca.?can we can do any other course while doing bca.
3rd June 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am studing in 11th and want to do job in IT Sector in future..so What to do for it?? And what coarses should i do????
30th September 2011, 11:21 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Dear friend there is so many company which give BCA student job..........

1.HCL

2.TECH-MAHINDRA

3.CTS

4.POLARIS

5.VIRTUSA

6.TCS

I think these all companies taken BCA students if you good knowledge then any one can't stop to you...............
23rd October 2011, 03:21 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhsaxena03 View Post
hiii friend......here i can help you.........

as you have good knowledge of c and c++,,you can easily be placed into the it companies...............apply for the companies by sending your resume.....you will get a call letter from the company..............some of the companies which you can apply are...........

1.infosys
2 wipro
3.mahindra satyam
4.mphasis
5.IBM
6.oracle
15th January 2012, 08:34 PM
abhisek.sonu

To get a job in IT sector, the first and foremost thing you should develop is good attitude.If you have good attitude(presence of mind)and then communication and technical stuff matters.so my honest advice is first try to develop good attitude and then communication and technical knowledge.

Select your favourite domain and try to go through certificatons available in that domain.For example for java domain,sun certification,for testing domain ISTQB etc..

You will get a job very easily.
23rd September 2012, 03:47 PM

Unhappy BCA ..holder(fresher)

i want to do job after bca can any one help me...to find job after bca.....i m in noida right now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?