24th May 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?

How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation? What is the procedure I need to follow to get the job? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? Am really looking for a job in private sector now. Please help!

26th May 2015, 01:22 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?

You can attend for the interviews in Bpo companies for the post of Customer support executive.

To get job in BPO sector ,

~ You shouldhave good communicaiton skills
~ You shouldbe able to work in Shifts.
~ Your typing speed shouldbe minimum of 30words per minute (For Non-vioce process)
~ You should speak Regional language (For Domestic Voice-Process)

Generally in BPO Sector , there are different kinds of processes.
~ Voice process (Inbound , Outbound)
~ Non-voice process

Some of the BPO Companies are ,

> 24*7
> Mphasis
> Accenture BPO
> Genpact BPO
> Aditya birla minacs
> Erfolg bpo sevices
> Serco global services , etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?