18th December 2011, 04:31 PM

How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana

after diploma in computer engg from pm polytechnic sonipat hry , approved by aicte , ministry of hrd , dte haryana & govt of hry and recognised by haryana technical board . i want to do job then side by side btech so what kind of job will i receive and prefer ?
pls pls tell me in any way.

my details :-
hemant sharma
[email protected]
(new delhi)

Related Questions:
  1. Is Dr College Engineering College in Sonipat, Haryana a good college?
  2. How to get a government job after pursuing diploma in electronics and communication from BMIP Jagdishpur Sonipat Haryana?
  3. Is government polytechnic Sonipat approved by AICTE?
  4. How to do AMIE degree with job in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  6. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission? -- [New]
  8. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Dr College of Engineering and Technology a good college for B.Tech engineering?
  10. List of polytechnic colleges offering diploma degree through correspondence in Haryana or near Haryana?
  11. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  12. Best college near Sonipat for admission in engineering in electronics and communication stream?
  13. How to get admission in B.Tech correspondence?
  14. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  15. How to get a job in Polytechnic college?
  16. Which course is better for me after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  17. What kind of job is preferable for a diploma Computer engineering pass-out except computer lab tech job?
  18. After polytechnic diploma in CS what should I do to give IAS exam?
20th August 2012, 02:22 PM
sam_khatri

Default Re: How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana

Hello Hemant,
i am myself a b.tech graduate and reading your query made me remember my days of engineering.Lots of b.tech students try to work side by side and here are some options what you can try:
1.If u have adequate knowledge of basic physics,maths or chemistry then you can try being a tutor.you can be an independent tution teacher or you can contact coaching institutes to appoint u as a tutor..

2.You can try and do data entry for various websites and this you can do from your place only

3.You can open a "second hand books" portal for the students of your college

4.You can pursue a website designing course and then you can start giving presentations in your colllege charging a nominal fee for that but only if you yourself are good at it..

hope you find my answer useful..tcz.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?