25th August 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?

Sir,
I have a certificate in Motor Winding and House Wiring by distance. I want to do Diploma in Electrical Engineering by distance. I want to know about qualification needed, course time, fees expenses and institutes in Sonipat, Haryana.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  2. List of universities which offer admission in Distance B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Rajkot to a Diploma holder?
  3. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  4. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  6. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  8. List of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Kerala?
  9. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineering through distance education?
  10. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  11. Institutes which give diploma certificate in electrical engineering from distance? I am working in electrical related field
  12. List of AICTE approved institutes in West Bengal for diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Can I do ITI before passing 10th?
  14. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to get a job while doing B.Tech after diploma in computer engineering from PM Polytechnic Sonipat Haryana
  16. List of institutes offering Civil Engineering Diploma through Distance Learning along with their course details?
  17. Hotel Management after 10th standard? Is it a good option? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Delhi and Haryana?
13th April 2023, 03:26 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holder in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana? Course duration, fee expenses and qualification required for admission?

I'm sorry, but I was unable to find any specific institutes that offer distance diploma in Electrical Engineering to certificate holders in Motor Winding and House Wiring in Sonipat, Haryana. However, you may consider checking with some of the following institutions that offer distance education programs in engineering:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
  • Annamalai University
  • Sikkim Manipal University
  • Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
The course duration, fee expenses, and admission requirements may vary depending on the institution you choose. Therefore, I suggest you visit their respective websites or contact them directly to get detailed information about the program's eligibility criteria, course duration, fee structure, and application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?