7th March 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?

sir i am persuing BE from lnct indore.I am in 3rd yr and i want to do traning in railway sector so sir please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?
  2. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  6. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  7. Summer training in Indian Railway for B.Tech CSE?
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  16. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  17. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  18. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
7th March 2011, 04:22 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?

Hello,

For Summer Training in Indian Railway: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training in Indian Railway and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of Indian Railway where you want to do training.

Indian Railway helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

Good Luck
8th March 2011, 12:23 AM
mishra245

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?

Very simple procedure for training in any industry after B.tech III year.
make a training letter from the college and submit it in the industry.
and submit it on the company they will be select you as your qualification and also your marks in the intermediate.
28th March 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer training in drdo
27th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

what are exams conduct for it?
30th June 2011, 09:58 AM
sandeeptyagi100
Member+

Talking Re: Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railway after 3rd year of B.E.?

Hello,

For Summer Training in Indian Railway: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding summer training in Indian Railway and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of Indian Railway where you want to do training.

Indian Railway helps & guide you regarding summer training, training schedule, training duration etc.

Good Luck
25th February 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

When i complete my b.e degree then what is the procedure to get a job in railway .my field is electronics and telecommunication
1st January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do training in railway northern I m a student of ece
17th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to do training in railway in ratlam. how i can i apply?
1st June 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I am first year Btech CSE Student.i want to do summer training.Please help me in giving details of summer training.my email I'd is [email protected]
Harsh Chauhan.
16th March 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I am third year Btech ME Student.i want to do
summer training.Please help me in giving details
of summer training.my email I'd
[email protected]
26th April 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I am 3 year Btech CSE Student.i want to do summer training.Please help me in giving details of summer training.my email I'd is [email protected]
mahipal barada.
8th April 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Madam, I am Amit kumar 3rd year b.tech (Mechanical) Student. I want to do summer training and please, sir suggest me procedure and details.
Contact NO-9911762144
[email protected]
16th June 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for NOC submission in Indian Railways (Eastern Railways) for Summer training under Electronics and Communication Engineering for 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?