21st March 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get lateral entry in some colleges of Gujarat? I am an EEE student from SRM university

i m a i year eee student from srm university.i want to get lateral entry in some college in gujarat.tell me the good colleges in gujarat for b-tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  2. Eligibility for MCA lateral entry in SRM University after B.Sc and fee details for the same?
  3. How to join B.E EEE Lateral entry in counseling? What all colleges can I get in Coimabatore?
  4. Which course is best for me after completion of my diploma(In CSE) from government womens polytechnic, Bokaro?
  5. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  6. Previous years question papers of Lateral entry test for EEE B.Tech entry in Kerala University
  7. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  9. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  11. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry from MNIT, Jaipur or VIT if I am a student of diploma 3rd year EEE
  12. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  13. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing Polytechnic?
  15. Last 2 years lateral entry question papers of EEE Diploma of Pudhucherry University?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. Lateral entry process in NITs for Diploma holders? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
8th April 2013, 08:50 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get lateral entry in some colleges of Gujarat? I am an EEE student from SRM university

Dear friend,
First thing you should note that getting admission to the first year of any engineering college at any place doesn't involve the student to change the college untill the degree is achived so you are not accepted to change it.

But there is one condition admission is accepted to those student who have studied in same affilated university,for example if you had studied from any college and its affilated to any university and then you are going to another area which having engineering college if it is also affilated to same university for which you have studied then you can get admission for it.

So,check whether you are going to gujrat and is your interested college is affilated to same university or not if yes then get the admission and if no so there is no other chance by studying in same college for which you was.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?