20th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Mohit Jangra

How to apply for BSc Nautical Science?

sir,
i wanna to join merchant navy than i hear the name or b.sc. by noutical science. Thn hw i join it nd i also wanna to knw how i apply fr it.

plz send me the imfornation about on my email ID,
[email protected]
i w8t fr ur responce..plzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  3. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  4. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  5. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  8. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  9. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  10. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  12. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  14. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  15. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  16. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  17. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
25th December 2011, 06:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for BSc Nautical Science?

B.Sc in Nautical Science course is offered through a few Universities across the country. IGNOU, Vels, etc are some of the Universities that offer the course. Those candidates who have passed 12th class with science as the main subject are eligible to get admission. The details on admission can be collected from the official website of the college or University that offers the same. The admission procedure for each college may vary slightly. The candidates can apply for the course through its official site.
8th June 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam to get admitted for the BSc in anutical science?
8th April 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for admitting bsc nautical science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?