25th July 2013, 07:43 PM
vivekanand v karanje

How to get lecturer job in B.E Diploma, PUC Science

want a lecturer job in BE ,DIPLOMA , PUC SCIENCE, BCA COLLEGES WHAT TO DO?

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC? -- [New]
  2. Can I join engineering 5th semester after PUC? I am a diploma student in computer science department
  3. Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?
  4. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc computer science? I want to do a job as a lecturer
  6. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  7. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  8. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  9. Is it possible to go for PUC science after completing PUC in Arts?
  10. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  11. How to get a lecturer job in government Arts or Science College after completing M.E software technology?
  12. How to get a Government Job after completion of PUC with 66% of marks?
  13. How can I become a college lecturer after doing B.Ed in computer science?
  14. How to get a government job after passing 2nd PUC science with 49%
  15. Will a B.E graduation be eligible for lecturer job in any arts and science college
  16. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  18. How to get a good job after getting 43% in PUC? I am doing B.Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?