15th December 2012, 12:18 PM
kissi shah

How to get M.Com application forms?

m.com form for new admission of 2012-13..please give me the details

18th May 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get M.Com application forms?

I scored 54.88%in my graution by b.com from du..can i apply for m.com by du.?
30th June 2013, 10:41 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get M.Com application forms?

♦♦ Admission Procedure for M.Com :

The candidates can apply for the M.Com program as and when the announcement comes out. The application forms are available in the office of particular university or institute. Forms are also available in the website of the institutions. Interested aspirants can download it from the website. Another option is to collect the application form by post. The admission into the M.Com program is done through entrance test. The students need to clear the test for getting admission.

♦♦ How to fill in M.Com Entrance Application form :

The Application form and booklet can be acquired from the office of colleges. Some Application forms are also available in the official websites of institutes or the concerned board. Either candidates can apply online or offline. Aspirants must fill the application form cautiously and should offer right information about age, gender, education qualification, contact information etc. It would be good to make a photocopy of the form. The aspirants can fill the correct information in that first, and then fill the real copy to reduce the errors. Paste the new passport size photo in the application form.

♦♦ M.Com Entrance Exam Pattern :

A majority of entrance tests have two sections. Part A includes subjects like Cost and Management Accounting, Business Communication, General English and Business Laws, report writing. Part B covers syllabuses such as Financial Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, Business Economics and Industrial Organization and Management. For more details, candidates can go through the B.Com syllabus.

♦♦ Coaching Centers for M.Com Entrance Exam :

Few of the coaching centers, which train students, are :

_____• Manhattan Review Management And Career Training
_____• MEP Academy
_____• Seeman Coaching Centre

♦♦ Reference Books for M.Com Entrance Exam :

_____• Advanced Accounting by S.N. Mageswari
_____• Business Mathematics by Ranganath, Sampangiram, Rajaram
_____• Company Law by Avtar Singh
_____• Financial Accounting by R.L. Gupta
_____• Law of Contract & Specific Relief by Avtar Singh
_____• Principles of Economics by Case Fair

> Hope this helps !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?