16th August 2012, 12:51 PM
sahana d

How to get merit list of Chemistry in Calcutta University

how to get the merit list of chemistry in calcutta university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get merit list of Chemistry in Calcutta University
  2. What is the date of publish of merit list for MSc in Calcutta University
  3. Am I selected for Chemistry Honors in merit list of Jadavpur University?
  4. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  5. Will I get selected in merit list after applying for chemistry honors(BSc)
  6. When will be MSc admission test merit list of Geography?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Merit list of students of BSc Maths?
  10. How merit list of B.Sc honours is prepared by Punjab University? Cutoff for Biochemistry and Chemistry honours?
  11. Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?
  12. Is there any chance to get rejected in merit list? I have been declared as medically fit for AFCAT course
  13. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  14. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course? -- [New]
  15. entrance exam for M.SC(chemistry) from Calcutta University after graduation
  16. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  17. Details regarding private and Government B.Ed Colleges near Kolkata?
  18. Does Calcutta University offers BCA? Eligibility for admission?
2nd June 2015, 06:39 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How to get merit list of Chemistry in Calcutta University

Information about the merit list will be provided only in the college , you must visit the college for more information only they can provide you merit lists , or you can also get the merit list on the notice board of the university ,when you reach at university ask from gatekeeper where i can get the merit list details he can tell you the details regarding merit list

Address: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone number: 033 2241 0071
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?