23rd July 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

When will be the merit list for MSc Chemistry of calcutta university be published?

when will be the merit list for m.sc in chemistry of calcutta university be published?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of publish of merit list for MSc in Calcutta University
  2. When will be MSc admission test merit list of Geography?
  3. How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?
  4. How to get merit list of Chemistry in Calcutta University
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  6. What is the MSc admission test result?
  7. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I selected for Chemistry Honors in merit list of Jadavpur University?
  9. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  10. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  11. How to do MSc Chemistry in Pune University? List of top 20 colleges?
  12. Can a student of BSc physical science take admission on merit basis in MSc chemistry? What is the eligibility? -- [New]
  13. When will the MA form of Calcutta university be published?
  14. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  15. When will the M.A forms of Calcutta University be published?
  16. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  17. How much fees does it take to complete my 2 years of MSc? How much marks should I score to get a merit seat?
  18. Will I get selected in merit list after applying for chemistry honors(BSc)
25th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the merit list for MSc Chemistry of calcutta university be published?

when the merit list for physics in M.sc. will be published
28th July 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the merit list for MSc Chemistry of calcutta university be published?

WHEN WILL MERIT LIST PUBLISHED OF MSC IN YEAR 2012?
31st July 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

My application no.201207189059 name Nebedita Das(SC),i am applied for Botany .am i sought for taking admission in your collage
2nd August 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

when wiii be the merit list for Msc physiology of calcutta university be publist?
4th August 2012, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

When will published msc mathematics merit list.?
7th August 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

when wiii be the merit list for Msc COMPUTER SCIENCE of calcutta university be publist?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-merit-list-msc-chemistry-calcutta-university-published-883428.html#ixzz22sJvdPtN
18th September 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

when will be the merit list for MSc Geography of cacutta university will be publish???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?