5th October 2015, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?

My sister is studying 7th standard in mysore . she want to get admission for 8th standard in puttaparthi . so please tell me the complete details about admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  2. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  3. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  4. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  6. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  7. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  8. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  10. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  11. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Bhgawans school, Puttaparthi?
  14. How to get admission in Bhagawans school in Puttaparthi?
  15. Admission at Sri Sathya Sai Secondary residential high school?
  16. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
  17. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  18. Admission procedure for Class V in Satya Sai School in AP? What is the date of the entrance?
8th October 2015, 11:27 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?

I don't find any obstacle in the process of admission of your sister.
There is no hard and fast rule which every school follows for the admission.

- Some of the schools take only the written test of the students.

- Some take the written test as well as the interview.

- Some, even take the interview of the parents. So, you have to prepare your parents also accordingly.

- Also, your sister's previous academic and extra curricular background will also be under scanner because good schools always want a talented and sharp students. So, if that is okay then thee won't be be difficulties in her admission.

Rest all the formalities you may get to know from the school authorities only because that vary from school to school.
3rd December 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?

I need admission for std 8th in mysore school. Can I take new admission in any school. Presently studying in bangalore
23rd May 2018, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

My son was completed 8th standard in bhashyam at singarayakonda. I want to join him in your school. How to take admission and procedure can you answer my question.
17th June 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 8th class in satya sai central high school ,puttaparthi?
25th June 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission of my son in 8th std. in your school at Puttapurty from the coming session 2019-20. He is now reading in 7th std. under ICSE pattern. I want to know the process of admission and details. Waiting for your answer.
17th January 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

My son studying 7th class how to get admission Sathya sai residential school
31st May 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 7th class l want join her in Sri Sathya sai secondary school in puttaparthi for 8th class now to get admission
2nd February 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

my daughter studying in 7 th I want admission in 8 th standard her 2 language is Hindi C B S E Is any possibility to join in 8 th
14th February 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to 8th standard muddenahalli campus
23rd March 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Sample question paper of last year entrance exam for 8th std
10th February 2021, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 8th standard students, syllabus of enterence exam, and we need previous & model question papers.
18th February 2021, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Model question paper in 8 entrance exam
7th October 2021, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Iam in seventh ..want to join 8th in sathysayi...what is the procedure for join
23rd October 2021, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I want entrance questions for 8and7 class all subject
10th April 2022, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

SAIRAM my daughter is studying in class 8 but our desire was to study her swami 's school so could we apply for class 8 th season of 2022-23.
24th February 2023, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am from indore madhya pradesh and I want to give the further Studies for my 13 yr old son in baba's Puttaparthi school please let me know how can I will get admission in Class 8 in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?