1st September 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?

I am Sambit Chatterjee of Kolkata, and I would like to get my brother admitted in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Puttaparthi. Presently he is studying in Class 4 in a C.B.S.E school in Kolkata...I would request, to kindly furnish all the requisite details in this regard, and inform me about the procedure of the aforementioned and the formalities, that are to be done at our part..

Thanking in Advance,
Sambit Chatterjee

Related Questions:
1st September 2015, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?

To get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, the minimum age required is 8 1/2 years and the maximum age is 9 1/2 years. The date of birth recorded in the Transfer Certificate which is obtained from the old school is considered as a proof of age confirmation. By obtaining the application form and filling up with your personal details, you can submit it in the school before March 1st in which year the admission is sought.
2nd September 2015, 03:35 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?

Admission procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School :

Obtain application form along with the prospectus from school official only. You can receive application form by sending D.D. in favour of 'Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School' drawn on State Bank of India, Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786) for Rs.100.

Fill the application form and submit it to the school admission cell before March 1st.

After completion of application process, school will inform you about the admission status.

For more details please visit : http://www.ssshss.edu.in/admission-info.html
2nd September 2015, 07:32 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

You can get admission for your brother in 5th standard at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School by getting the application form from the school. Then fill up the details and submit it in the same school. The age criteria of the candidate seeking admission in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School should be 10+ years at the time of admission. If the above criteria is fulfilled then your brother can get admission in the said school.

All the best.
1st February 2016, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in class 5th in sathya sai vidyavihar at indore??
4th March 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in 7 th class this year in 16-17 . At present she is in marthoma 's cbse branch in 6 th class . What will be the procedure ?
14th November 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I wish to admit my 10 years old son in your school at class V. Please send me one application form to my mail Id [email protected]
Thanking you
8th January 2017, 08:21 PM
Wangdi Gyalpo

Respected Sir/Mam, I wish to admit my 6 years daughter in Class II in Sri Sathya Sai school. Kindly advice. Currently she is in Class I.
4th April 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a old student of sri sathya sai higher secondary school puttaparthi and now working as director in amity university my daughter is ten years old and i want to know if i can admit my daughter in class five there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?