31st May 2012, 11:25 PM
chethan2012

How to get Off-Campus recruitment? What are the opportunities?

Sir,
Can you tell me where I should look for to get off-campus recruitment information. Its very frustrating if you miss an opportunity just because you didn't know about it.

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting your reply.

22nd December 2012, 12:34 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get Off-Campus recruitment? What are the opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chethan2012 View Post
Sir,
Can you tell me where I should look for to get off-campus recruitment information. Its very frustrating if you miss an opportunity just because you didn't know about it.

Thanks in advance.

Awaiting your reply.
Dear,

First of all you must had mentioned your qualification so that i could tell you exact site from where you can get information about off-campus recruitment. Still you can search to common places where you can get details about any job opportunity irrespective of your qualification.

You can search following sites for such information:
  1. Freshervoice
  2. Fresherworld
  3. Chetnasforum

You are also required to go through employment news every day to know different opportunities for you in various sectors. Also you can register to the sites of companies where you want to work.

Apart from just knowing about the opportunities try to get shortlisted for them at hand. This can be done by taking certain employability tests like:
  1. E-litmus
  2. Amcat...etc

E-litmus is best for engineering graduates specially with CSE, IT and ECE branch.

All the best!
17th October 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done b.tech in electrical engineering.please tell me how I can get off campus job. I am very frustrated since 6 months.plz help me sir.
18th October 2013, 05:00 PM
JETAIRWAYS

At this time it will be very difficult you to get job because of economic slow down.At this time economy is going through worst situation.All the companies are going in loss except some company.If you get job this time then also package might not be good.If you have scored very well in your graduate then you have some chance.It is very difficult to get job through off campus.You have to be in touch with more companies.You have to check their websites regularly.You have to check regularly on internet for job opportunities.Try your best if you are capable you will surely get job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?