13th January 2012, 06:20 PM
tink.22

Types of questions in campus recruitment test for computer engineers?

i want to know abt da difft typs of questions dat come in campus recruitment tests.. n how to prepare for them..??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get job in Infosys if pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  2. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  3. When Virtusa will take off-campus drive in Chennai for B.Tech last year passout?
  4. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  5. What types of questions are asked in OCES for computer science? Which books to be referred?
  6. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  7. Mindtree is going to conduct Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment in Kolkata? Eligibility to attend for IT graduate? -- [New]
  8. What is the new pattern for GRE?
  9. How to get a job in core company after scoring 58% marks in 10th, 60% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech ETC branch
  10. Can I attend Mindtree Off-Campus Drive for Engineers recruitment being an MCA fresher?
  11. How to prepare for PSU exam like BEL while doing B.Tech CSE?
  12. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  13. What questions are asked for NEST campus recruitment
  14. Can computer engineering freshers get into Railway Recruitment Board of Maharashtra? Which are the competitive exams for freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  16. How should I crack TCS written exam?
  17. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. List of topics that I should prepare to be placed in Google?
5th October 2012, 02:08 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Types of questions in campus recruitment test for computer engineers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink.22 View Post
i want to know abt da difft typs of questions dat come in campus recruitment tests.. n how to prepare for them..??
Dear,

For computer science students following questions are asked in technical interview:
  1. All about OOPs concepts.
  2. About any one of the programming languages mostly C and java.
  3. They will ask to write some common program in the programming language you know like: palindrome, factorial, recursion etc.
  4. They ask about structure and union.
  5. AVL trees, different searches and sorting.
  6. Explanation of your final year project etc...

You should have a strong hold on following subjects in order to crack the technical interview:
  1. DBMS
  2. DATA STRUCTURE
  3. COMPUTER ORGANISATION
  4. OPERATING SYSTEM
  5. NETWORKING
  6. ANY ONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

If you will prepare these subjects properly you can rack technical interview of any company easily!

Best of luck!
22nd August 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Types of questions in campus recruitment test for computer engineers?

what salary did you expect
23rd August 2013, 12:00 AM
maruthidevi

Dear,

For computer science students following questions are asked in technical interview:
All about OOPs concepts.
About any one of the programming languages mostly C and java.
They will ask to write some common program in the programming language you know like: palindrome, factorial, recursion etc.
They ask about structure and union.
AVL trees, different searches and sorting.
Explanation of your final year project etc...

You should have a strong hold on following subjects in order to crack the technical interview:
DBMS
DATA STRUCTURE
COMPUTER ORGANISATION
OPERATING SYSTEM
NETWORKING
ANY ONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

If you will prepare these subjects properly you can rack technical interview of any company easily!

Best of luck!
7th June 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in btech cse 2nd year. How should I start preparing from now for better results in campus job drives?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?