2nd October 2011, 12:18 PM
mahe436

Sir/Madam i have competed my B.Tech in ECE with 69%.

i am very interested to join in core side.

so,will u please give me the guidence about the companies and how to join in the companies.

And also inform me if any necessary course to join in the companies.

please help me i am full of confusion and waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  2. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  3. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  4. List of companies which provides job as graduate engineer trainee in core companies?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in core companies if I have 80% marks throughout my studies?
  6. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  7. Is it possible for girls to get job opportunities in core company being a EEE graduate?
  8. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks?
  10. Job opportunities in core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a job in top core companies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 70% marks?
  14. List of core companies along with their email IDs in Chennai related to Electronics and communication engineering field? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  16. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?
  17. Private job in core companies after B.Tech in ECE?
  18. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
3rd March 2012, 08:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate with 69% marks gets job in core companies?

After completing B.Tech, you can apply for jobs in core companies. The notifications regarding the job openings will be published in the official websites of the respective companies. Some of the core companies where in you can apply are BHEL, NTPC, SAIL, DRDO, ISRO etc. The selection for jobs in the core companies will be mainly through a written test which you need to clear. If you get selected in the written test, you should prepare for the GD and Personal Interview as that would be the next stage. The need for additional courses will only arise if it is specified in the job notification.
3rd March 2012, 11:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a B.Tech(ECE) graduate with 69% marks gets job in core companies?

After B.Tech , you can apply so many core companies for jobs
the following are some of the core companies
Infosys
HCL
Satyam computers
Tech manindra ltd
sony india
ITI ltd
Tata
GTL Ltd
CMC ltd
NIIT technology
Acer indian Ltd
Wipro
Igate global soluation
Birlasoft
7th December 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

bit collage core company in ece deportment
8th December 2012, 01:17 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Core companies for ECE students:

**Magtronics Devices Pvt. Ltd.

**AVS Informatics Private LIMITED

**True Power Inernational LTD.

**Mukesh Trading Company

**Fragma Engineers (india)

**Electrical Engineering Enterprises

**Bharti Airtel Ltd.

**Aircel

**Idea

**Spice

**Vodafone

**Virgin India

**Tata Indicom

**Reliance Infocomm

**Connect Ping

**Shyam Telecom Rajasthan

**AT&T

**Verizon India

**Texas Instruments - US Company

**Nokia India - Finland

**Honeywell India - US

**Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)

**Cadence (chip design related)

**Infosys

**TCS

GOVT SECTOR:

SAIL
DRDO
BSNL
ISRO
BEL
NTPC

ALL THE BEST..............
22nd February 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

am completed b tech in 2013 in ece with 70% what are the job opartunities for me
23rd February 2014, 09:04 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your B.Tech in ECE with 69% of marks. If you have secured the same kind of marks even in lower level academic levels also, you are eligible to get job opportunities in core companies in the field of Electronics like
Sony
Bharati Airtel
Reliance Communications
Verizon India
BHEL
NTPC
BSNL
Siemens etc.

Out of these companies some companies will come for campus recruitment where as some other companies will release notifications every year for the recruitment of candidates for various positions.

So, you can apply for campus placements.

In addition to that upload your resume in various job portals like
naukri
monster etc.

Update it regularly. You will receiving the information regarding job opportunities either by telephonic calls or by Emails.

You can apply for the job opportunities which best suits you and where your knowledge and strengths are being fully utilized.

You should be good enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to grab the job opportunities. Try to be strong enough in these areas.

One thing I am sure that the career scope is ever green for the candidates in this field.

Wish you all the best.
23rd February 2014, 10:42 AM
NARAYANASAMY R.

Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahe436 View Post

so,will u please give me the guidence about the companies and how to join in the companies.

congragulations for finishing your B.E degree in first class. Now it's time to look up for your future plans. You have your desire to work in core companies, other than the book knowledge, you must have techical knowledge mainly so that you can shine in core companies. There are lot of job openings for freshers. If the person is technically good,companies without hesitation take them. So analyse yourself whether you can work in a core industry with your skills? And choose your path. Some top rated ece core companies are , Defense research and developement organisation(DRDO), Bharat electronics limited, Bsnl, sail , bhabha atomic research centre. You have plenty of job oppurtunities in singapore, malayasia also so look for it . All the very best for your carrier
23rd February 2014, 11:37 AM
Ratna Manisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahe436 View Post

the branch you selected is a demanded one..congrats for that..firstly,you try for all the jobs hiring up and then if you are interested to study in abroad write entrance exams like GRE.Or you can join m.tech in ece and afterwards you'l get a best job releated to your core..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?