16th March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering

Sir, I am a Student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer Training in BHEL Haridwar. So how can I apply?
pls give me response at email [email protected]

Thank You Sir!

27th May 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering

sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 2nd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id [email protected].
thank you sir
11th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering

hello sir........
i am student of ec 3rd year , i want to summer traning in BHEL Haridwar so how can i apply plz give me reply.my email id is [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR.......
I AM SYUDENT OF SECOND YEAR (THIRD SEM)OF ELECTRICAL AND I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRANING IN BHEL SO PLEASE TELL ME THE PROCEDURE .
MY e-mail id [email protected]
1st July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir This is Ajay kumar second year student of electrical branch i would like do summer training program from BHEL Delhi or Varanasi So please tell me whole procedure for summer training program,

My emai ID is: [email protected]
27th August 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.........
i am a student of 2nd year (THIRD SEM) of electronics and instrumentation branch. i want to do summer traning in BHEL. so please tell me the procedure.

my email id is: [email protected]
5th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 3rd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id [email protected]. thank you sir
10th February 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer Training in BHEL Haridwar. So how can I apply?

my email id is [email protected]
13th March 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

my email id is [email protected]
3rd April 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of Eletronics & Communication Engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar . so how can apply?

my [email protected]
4th April 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

pls give me response at email [email protected]

Thank You Sir!

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-apply-summer-training-bhel-haridwar-i-am-student-mechanical-engineering-671197.html#ixzz2PWLRN7lJ
5th April 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ME 3rd year and i want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar. so how can i apply? please give me answer
and also tell me remaining sheet of ME in BHEL. my email [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of polytechnic engineering electronics 4th semester and i want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar. so how can i apply? Please give me answer Sir.
my email [email protected]
1st February 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Requested Sir, I'm Student of Mechanical Engineering IIIrd year in RAJASTHAN TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, KOTA. I want to do summer Training in BHEL Haridwar. So how can I apply?
pls give me response at my email id: [email protected]

Thanks Sir!!
25th February 2014, 08:21 PM
abjis

Sir I am a student of mechanical engg.
2nd year I want to summer traning at Bhel haridwar give an idea in email id- [email protected]
25th February 2014, 08:25 PM
abjis

Sir I am a student of mechanical engg.
2nd year I want to summer traning at Bhel haridwar give an idea in email id- [email protected]
Thanks sir
26th March 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to do summer training 45 days in bhel haridwar.
how can i apply my training form ?
4th April 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

SIR
i am the student of 3rd mechanical engineering . I want to do summer training in your plant. so, please tell me the procedure how to apply.
13th April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,
i am as student of mechanical engineering 4th semester at baddi university HIMACHAL PRADESH. i want to apply for the 45 days industrial training in bhel haridwar so plzz tell me the procedure as soon as possible .
i would be very thanfull to you
[email protected]
abhishek karol
17th November 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m student of mechanical engineering .nd I want to summar training in BHAL HARIDWAR, SO please give me idea. How to apply .
[email protected]
29th March 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a Student of Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. I
want to do summer Training in BHEL Haridwar. So how can I
apply?
pls give me response at email id-
[email protected]
25th February 2019, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of Electronics and Instrumentation and want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar. so how can i apply and what is the criteria for that?
please give me some details on-
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?