21st June 2011, 08:47 PM
deepak_vdn

How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?

hey, i just finished my b.tech with above 65% aggregate(electrical and electronics ) i need to get placed in core companies ??? can u help me suggesting any courses?? or companies??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  4. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  6. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  7. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. How to prepare for government jobs after B.Tech (ECE) with 65% marks?
  9. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  10. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  11. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses that I can pursue after finishing B.Sc. based on Electronics?
  13. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  14. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  15. List few core companies for Electronics students in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  17. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  18. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
9th March 2012, 10:48 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?

hello friend
You can get a good in these companies with a attractive salary packages:

United spirits,
Hero Honda,
Mahindra
Siel
Honda
Suzuki
Maruti
elf
castrol
L & T

Best regards
Mohit Sahu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?