30th March 2012, 09:12 PM

How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

sir/madam
i m a student of ece 3rd year from gurgaon and want to do training from one of the core compny. but i have not any relative in any electronics compny so please give me suggestion regarding where to apply ?
how can i apply in core electronics companies for summer training ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  2. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the companies which provide training for 6 months in core electronics like Satellite Communication, Antennas, Semiconductors? Companies which give such type of training?
  7. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  8. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  9. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  10. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Core companies for summer training for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil)?
  12. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  13. Names of IT core companies that provide summer training? How to apply for those companies? I am an IT 3rd year student
  14. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  15. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  16. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  17. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  18. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
31st March 2012, 11:09 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

hi
if u want to do traning in core company
then u can give ur details attested by ur institute in the company where u want to do traning
then u can do training only if you approved by the institutu as a student work on training
thank u
all the best
31st March 2012, 03:49 PM
nkrjn17

Hiii

There are many core companies that provide training and internship program to third year engineering students.
You can apply to these company through reference and personal contacts.You can even take the help of a consultancy.
The following Core companies will provide you with internship program for 2 months-
Exide Industries Ltd
CRISIL LTd
Murphy Battery Corporation
COTAMC Co. Ltd
Tech Square
Motherson Sumi Systems Limited
Areva T&D India Ltd.
Birla Kennametal Ltd.

Thanks,,
14th April 2012, 08:47 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

For training in core electronics C-DAC is a good institute. They provide good training in embedded,networking and VLSI.
For training in CDMA, UMTS,etc..Ace Softel Pvt. ltd is a good company in NCR.

Please feel free to ask for any further clarification.
5th June 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i m a student of ece completed 2nd year from cimbatore rvs college and want to do training from one of the core compny. but i have not any relative in any electronics compny so please give me suggestion regarding where to apply ?
how can i apply in core electronics companies for summer training ?
7th September 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i m a student of ece final year from apex engineering college in warangal and want to do training from one of the core company. but i have not any relative in any electronics compny so please give me suggestion regarding where to apply ?
how can i apply in core electronics companies for training ?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-can-i-apply-core-electronics-companies-summer-training-697697.html#ixzz25nu1byTy
27th September 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 3rd electronics and tele cmmunication engineering,
how can resistration proses of summer traning in bhel, and other repyted
electronics compninies in india
plz, inform me
cont no-9765549411
22nd October 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123dolly View Post
For training in core electronics C-DAC is a good institute. They provide good training in embedded,networking and VLSI.
For training in CDMA, UMTS,etc..Ace Softel Pvt. ltd is a good company in NCR.

Please feel free to ask for any further clarification.
tell me more about embedded field
21st February 2014, 01:45 PM
Sowmya449

There are many core companies that provide training and internship program to third year engineering students.
The following Core companies will provide you with internship program for 2 months-
Exide Industries Ltd
CRISIL LTd
Murphy Battery Corporation
COTAMC Co. Ltd
Tech Square
Motherson Sumi Systems Limited
Areva T&D India Ltd.
Birla Kennametal Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?