27th May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get private bank job in bangalore?

Hello sir im surekha
how to get priveate bank jobs in banglore place im 40years 7years expns in account field nd without exm its possible..or any solution i want arjent job plz tell me sir

2nd October 2015, 06:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get private bank job in bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir im surekha
how to get priveate bank jobs in banglore place im 40years 7years expns in account field nd without exm its possible..or any solution i want arjent job plz tell me sir
Sorry that you are not eligible for a Banking job with 40 years of age. Those candidates who are interested to get a Banking job must appear in the entrance exam conducted by the bank. The applicant age should not be more than 30 years of age to be eligible for Banking job. Since, you already reached 40 years, so there is no possibility for you to get banking job. However, you can try to get job in Private banks such as, Axis, HDFC, HSBC etc. based on your experience. You have good experience so you may have a chance to get a banking job based on your experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?