31st May 2011, 11:22 AM
rebecca21warrior

How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?

Hi Could you please send me the wipro infotech's aptitude question paper?.I would like to attend the interview in the same company.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  3. What to do if I am selected for HR Interview but did not receive any notification from Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get pattern of Wipro(interview) sample papers?
  5. Possibility to join WASE program through Interview of Wipro Infotech?
  6. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  7. Why I am not getting E-mail if selected in Wipro Infotech, Chennai about a month ago?
  8. How many rounds are there in Wipro on-campus interview? Tips to prepare for this interview?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. Last 10 years aptitude question papers for Wipro Infotech Ltd? -- [New]
  11. Placement papers with solutions and preparation tips for Wipro recruitment exam?
  12. Last year papers of Wipro Infotech placement?
  13. How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  14. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  15. Percentage required to get placed in WIPRO? Procedure of selection? Useful tips for the interview?
  16. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  17. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  18. Wipro question papers to attend the campus of Wipro Infotech?
31st May 2011, 03:06 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca21warrior View Post
Hi Could you please send me the wipro infotech's aptitude question paper?.I would like to attend the interview in the same company.

WIPRO APTITUDE MODEL PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year model papers of Wipro aptitude model papers in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps you for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, just go through the papers and find out the question pattern followed by wipro and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Wipro selection process consists of 2 rounds..

-> Written test - 50 questions in 1 hr.

-> Interview - Technical and HR

-> To give a online mock test for wipro CLICK HERE!!!

-> Attached a e-book which might help you in preparation for interview process.. just check it out when needed...

-> If you can clear the written test, then for sure you can clear the next rounds.. so prepare well for the written test...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wipro.zip(556.8 KB, 298 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 390 views)
31st May 2011, 03:25 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?

hello friend
Here I am sending you the question papers of the Wipro Infotech of the previous years go through them before facing the actual exam
They will help you a lot to prepare for the exam

so best of luck ....
Attached Files
File Type: doc wipro infotech paper.doc(10.5 KB, 299 views)
File Type: doc Wipro pape2.doc(21.0 KB, 231 views)
File Type: doc wipro paper1.doc(41.5 KB, 196 views)
File Type: doc Wipro paper.doc(33.0 KB, 228 views)
File Type: doc wipro paper2.doc(31.0 KB, 185 views)
File Type: doc wipro paper3.doc(23.0 KB, 176 views)
File Type: doc WIPRO_1.DOC(109.0 KB, 235 views)
File Type: doc WIPRO_NITBHOPAL_2004.doc(54.0 KB, 156 views)
File Type: doc Wipro_Paper_2003_NIT_Durgapur.doc(32.5 KB, 219 views)
31st May 2011, 06:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca21warrior View Post
you can visit freshersworld.com.

then clik on placement paper.

here you got lots of placement paper of wipro technology.

for interview purpose you can visit wipro own websit and then cliclk on careers.also upload your resume.

if you are shortlisted they are send confirmation via mail.

so best of luck dear
31st May 2011, 09:44 PM
shanthi19

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Jobs/wipro-placement-papers.aspx , this link gives question papers with answers and this link many questions papers http://entrance-exam.net/wipro-placement-papers/
31st May 2011, 11:57 PM
Ankur agrawal

Hii,
for lastest update of paper and the solution find the Freasher world.com and the official website of the wipro ..
Good luck..
ankur
14th January 2012, 09:36 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about how to get question paper for Wipro and also tips for interview

if you want to get question paper for wipro technologies then you can click the following link

http://www.indiabix.com

And also if you need interview tips then the same website providing informations

All The Best VMSAJH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?