22nd May 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Hello everyone,
I want to know the percentage criteria
for appearing Wipro Infotech Off Campus Interview
as I have completed my B.Tech now and I want to
join Wipro Infotech. Please help me to know about it.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed eligibility to attend L&T Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Wipro Infotech Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  3. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  4. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  5. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  8. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  11. Chances to attend L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 55% with a gap of 2 years in B.E.(CSE)?
  12. How to get question paper for Wipro Infotech and Interview tips?
  13. Wipro question papers to attend the campus of Wipro Infotech?
  14. Percentage criteria to attend TCS off-campus interview?
  15. Percentage criteria to attend Mahindra Satyam Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  17. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech student?
  18. How many rounds are there in TCS Off-campus Interview? Percentage criteria to attend this interview?
24th May 2015, 02:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Wipro Technology is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Wipro Technology is,

Wipro Technology= 50%(B.Tech/MCA = 60%)

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Wipro Technology recruitment.

Pattern for Wipro Technology written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
24th May 2015, 05:14 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Hello everyone,
Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout your academics.
-Final year of degree course may also apply.
-A maximum of two years of break in studies is allowed with acceptable reason only.
-No active backlogs are allowed.

Selection Pattern: Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
26th May 2015, 07:59 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Percentage criteria to attend Wipro Infotech Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Hello everyone,

The minimum percentage that you require to sit in the Wipro campus drive program or the Scheduled interview or the Walk-in is 60% throughout your academic carrier that is 10th, 12th and B.E/B.tech . So, if you are having the percentage above this then you can obviously sit for the Drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?