23rd March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Sir
I am a BCA final year student and I want to get select in Wipro WASE.
Please guide me how and what to prepare for this on campus interview of Wipro? Please let me know as soon as possible.

31st March 2015, 09:05 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Wipro WASE On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?

Eligibility Criteria for Wipro WASE:

You should have completed graduate from a recognized university with 60% marks in aggregate. You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th & 12th. Those who have appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. You must have studied mathematics at intermediate level. No standing backlogs to apply for this examination. Maximum up to two years gap in studies is acceptable for valid reason only.

The selection process consist of Group discussion, Aptitude Test and HR Interview. Aptitude Test consists of Logical reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Programming.

-> Go through the previous year question papers of Wipro WASE Examination.
-> Try to attend maximum mock test, which is conducted by online portals.
-> Age, Profit & Loss, Average, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Problems on Trains, Logarithms, Area and permutations & combinations. Maximum questions will be asked from these sections in this section.
-> Prepare the basic concepts of computer programming and it is very useful in your exam point of you.
-> Don't worry about Wipro WASE examination. If you have a proper preparation, you can easily crack this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?