18th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello sir,can i join raw after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering ?my cel phone 9766213613

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  2. How to join RAW after passing diploma in fabrication technology and erection engineering
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  4. How To Become A RAW Agent In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?
  6. How can I join RAW after completion of 12th class?
  7. What is the procedure to join RAW as a field agent?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Can I join RAW after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to join RAW after completing Engineering?
  12. How can I join RAW after doing 3 year mechanical engineering
  13. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  14. How should I join RAW after completion of 12th Class in Correspondence?
  15. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  16. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  17. What do I have to do to join RAW while in 1st year of engineering?
  18. Can I join CBI or CID after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
27th May 2013, 11:25 PM
aklk224

Post Re: Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,can i join raw after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering ?my cel phone 9766213613
Dear Sir,
Research and Analysis Wing , is a external intelligence agency of Indian Government.

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly.They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ike Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

The posts in RAW from the top most position are

1. Recruitment of Director in RAW
2. Field officer jobs
3. Analyst Level
4. Experts in Various Field

All the Best
25th March 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

how am i join this organisation & special force after completion diploma
Tarun Sharma
31st July 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join RAW after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I have done diploma in civil engg. and now I am going to do b-tech in civil engg. how can I join raw after that?
25th March 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Raw after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
2nd October 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Am mechanical diploma last year student. My wish is to join RAW. is it possible for me??
17th August 2020, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I join raw after diploma in mechanical engineering
17th June 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How I am joint intelligent agency,,,
Education - diploma in mechanical engineering,, 2017 complete,, have a experience 2 years,,, I know - computer, auto CAD, del cam ,, I have all document in Indian citizen thank you sir
6th November 2022, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join raw after completed diploma in electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?