4th May 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Diploma in Electrical course on ITI basis while working as an Electrician in Oman?

Hello Sir,
My name is Syamkrishnan, I have passed ITI in Electrical Trade. Now I am working in Oman as an Electrician. I have three years experience in Electrical field. I want to study Electrical Diploma course. Please send a suitable opinion.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI Electrician?
  2. How to do diploma or any electrical engineering course after completing ITI electrician course?
  3. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  5. Correspondence courses from US or UK for ITI Electrician and C licence Electrical Supervisor ?
  6. Where can i study Diploma course in Electrical Engineering through distance mode?
  7. How to do diploma in electrical after completing ITI electrician
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?
  9. How should I study diploma ECE after finishing ITI electrician with 60%
  10. How to take diploma in electrical after completing ITI, Trade electrician
  11. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering being an Electrician?
  12. Eligibility to get admission into diploma electrical engineering after passing ITI with electrician trade?
  13. Can I study Regular Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI holder?
  14. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completng 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  15. How to take distance diploma in electrical after completing 2 years course in ITI trade electrician
  16. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in Assam which offer Diploma course for ITI Electrician who is working in a Government firm?
  17. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an ITI employee? List of colleges in Qatar?
6th May 2016, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Electrical course on ITI basis while working as an Electrician in Oman?

On the basis of ITI you can get lateral entry admission in diploma course through polytechnic entrance exam. For that you need to appear for entrance exam as an ITI holder candidate.

Admission will be on the basis of your rank in the entrance exam. Counselling is conducted according to the rank and seats are allotted according to your choice.
6th May 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Diploma in Electrical course on ITI basis while working as an Electrician in Oman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
My name is Syamkrishnan, I have passed ITI in Electrical Trade. Now I am working in Oman as an Electrician. I have three years experience in Electrical field. I want to study Electrical Diploma course. Please send a suitable opinion.
You can study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through correspondence mode on ITI or 10th basis. The course is available in many institutions in India. The eligibility to study the Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a pass in 10th standard with Mathematics and Science as one of the subjects. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in the following institutions;
7th May 2016, 12:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To study Diploma in Electrical course on ITI basis, you must have to appear in entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which helps you to get admission in second year of Diploma course. Once, you have qualified the examination, you will be called for counselling according to your rank in examination and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?