23rd August 2017, 01:24 PM
miteshyadav2492

Am I eligible to apply for Customs House Agent job after completion of MBA?

Am I eligible to apply for customs house agent job after completion of MBA? Can someone please give me the details on the same? How to apply for it? What are the minimum criteria followed for the same? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

31st August 2017, 06:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Customs House Agent job after completion of MBA?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Customs House Agent:

There is a certain educational qualification required for the post of Customs House Agent.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for the post of Customs House Agent is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> Besides having this bachelor degree, you must hold a pass in the form G as an employee of the company or institution.

>> And you need to have minimum 3 years of work experience in Customs- Clearance work

>> Other than those mentioned above, you must have bank certified assets of Rs.5 lakhs.

>> So make sure you meet all the above mentioned criteria for the post of Customs House Agent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?