8th July 2012, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in SRM Chennai? I have completed B.Com

hi everyone ! I completed my b.com. Now Confusion is whether to go to higher studies MBA or Job ! many state tat going to MBA without work experience won't ve much of value . I am really confused. .now I got seat in SRM Chennai ! Wat am I to do !

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai? -- [New]
  2. Can I attend any interview after completing 3 years diploma course from SRM university Chennai
  3. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing BCA in Chennai and tamil nadu? How can I get a government seat in Chennai college? I've completed 12th from Hyderabad
  5. Can I get a seat for MBBS in SRM after completing higher secondary? I am a BC candidate and will get 185 cutoff
  6. Will I get a seat in SRM in any branch of engineering in SRM university?
  7. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?
  9. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  10. How much rank should I get to get a seat in SRM university during counseling?
  11. Name of good colleges of mat feb taking percentile of 75.58 and score of 618.5?
  12. Can I get admission in SRM Chennai after scoring 42000 in SRMEE? Which branch can I get?
  13. Can I get a seat in SRM or VIT universities in UG programmes
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  15. What are the steps to be followed to prepare for IAS exam? I am doing B.Com in SRM university
  16. Which seat will I get after scoring 25836 rank in SRM?
  17. How to check the admission number in SRM Dental College Chennai?
  18. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
26th July 2012, 11:32 PM
ab7777

Default Re: How to get a seat in SRM Chennai? I have completed B.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi everyone ! I completed my b.com. Now Confusion is whether to go to higher studies MBA or Job ! many state tat going to MBA without work experience won't ve much of value . I am really confused. .now I got seat in SRM Chennai ! Wat am I to do !
Hi
Well you have heard the fact partly correct. The truth is that having work experience enhances your profile and may give you the edge over a lot of other competitors who opt for MBA directly after the Bachelors course. There's certainly no harm in working for a year or two for work experience, making some money as well in the process and getting your hands on a different world as well. There is no harm if you take up a job after your graduation.

But it is often noticed that people find it difficult to get back to studies after starting work. So i suggest you to keep it clear in your head at all times that your job is only temporary and you must not get so involved in it that you dont wish to take a break for your post graduation. Your MBA with work experience will have more value, no doubts about it. But there are several people who opt for MBA directly and its not too bad for them either. It's not that no work experience is bad but it is helpful. That's about it. Now you've to decide on the basis of your goals and ideas.
Good luck
26th June 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a seat in SRM Chennai? I have completed B.Com

I need a seat in srm chennai for doing my mba.. Can u please suggest any one who will get me a seat without donation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?