18th September 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a seat in top college of MBA by ICET?

If we will get a seat in icet. May I get. A seat in top 10 clg of mba how much ranck should be scoured in icet. To get the seat in top clg of mba?? Do we have to pay extra money for.top clges

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in top 30 MBA college in Hyderabad?
  2. Can I get a seat in top college after scoring 2701 rank in ICET
  3. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  4. Will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 4924 rank in ICET? Which colleges can I get? Top colleges in Hyderabad for MBA?
  5. Which top MBA placement colleges will I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET?
  6. Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?
  7. Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting 22526 rank in ICET?
  8. Can I get admission for MBA course in a good college in Hyderabad with a rank of 96125 in ICET?
  9. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  10. Which top MBA colleges can I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET? I have no reservation in OU area
  11. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  12. Will I get a seat in top MBA college?
  13. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which college should I choose in Hyderabad after securing 7500 rank in ICET for MBA? -- [New]
  15. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  16. In which college will I get after scoring 5956 in ICET?
  17. Is it possible to write ICET and do MBA in AP after completing B.E(ECE)?
  18. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
4th January 2014, 06:36 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a seat in top college of MBA by ICET?

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test.

This Entrance Exam is being conducted for the candidates to give admission for 2 Post Graduation courses which are
-MBA ( Master of Business Administration)
-MCA (Master of Computer Applications)

This is a state level Entrance Exam. By cracking this exam, the candidates will be eligible to get admission for the above mentioned courses only in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh.

The only way to get admission for these courses is by cracking good rank in the Entrance Exam.

In order to get good rank, your score in the Entrance Exam should be high.

The various sections from which the questions being asked are
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-Mathematics
-General English.

In almost all the colleges, the fee structure for the above courses would be same.

In some self finance colleges, scholarships will not be given for the candidates. They need to pay the fees even though they are eligible to get scholarship.

The building fund that you need to pay will be different from one college to another college.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it.

After getting good rank in ICET Exam, try to get admission for above courses in top colleges.

Top colleges in the sense in terms of campus placements. For this you can visit placement cell of the colleges to know the number of candidates who got placed in various companies in previous academic years.

Try to get good subject knowledge and strong communication skills by the time you complete your course.

Then you will get job easily.

Wish you all the best.
15th December 2014, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in hyrerabad but that is telangana region.is there any problem for andhra students?
26th May 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in mba in JNTUK Kakinada for 3775 rank in ICET?
13th July 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat In mba in jntu kakinada for 4025 rank In icet in oc girls plz inform
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?