12th July 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Army, Navy, Airforce and Merchant Navy after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

I'm a B.Pharmacy student. Having PCM as my 12 class subjects will I be eligible for army, navy, airforce and merchant navy? Can you please give me the details on the same? What are the steps to be followed? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  2. Jobs available in Navy, Army and Airforce after b pharmacy?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  5. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  6. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  7. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the minimum criteria required to be eligible to apply for Merchant Navy? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
  15. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  16. Is it possible to do Merchant Navy after passing B.E in IT?
  17. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  18. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
12th July 2017, 11:29 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Army, Navy, Airforce and Merchant Navy after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

No, you are not eligible for recruitment in all the services ( Air Force, Navy, Merchant Navy and Army ) but eligible for recruitment in Army.

For recruitment you have to appear and qualify in CDS examination conducted by UPSC twice in year.

The eligibility to appear or examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit to appear for 19-24 years.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in both stages of examination will be eligible for final selection.

To get detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th July 2017, 11:45 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Army, Navy, Airforce and Merchant Navy after completion of B.Pharmacy course?

Yes, you are eligible for Army, Navy, Air Force and Merchant Navy.

In this case, you will have to apply for CDS Exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

Through this exam you can apply for Navy, Air Force and Army wing of CDS.

For applying in CDS Exam, the candidate must have completed graduation or must be in final year of graduation.

As you have done B.Pharmacy course, so you are eligible for it.
13th July 2017, 02:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Army, Navy, Air force and Merchant Navy after completion of B. Pharmacy course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Indian Army:
All streams candidates of 12th are eligible.

Navy and Air force :-
Science streams students with PCM subjects are eligible.

Merchant Navy:-
Science stream students with PCM subjects are eligible.

Age limit for unmarried male 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?