16th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Maddela Priyanka

Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting 22526 rank in ICET?

can i get a seat in top MBA University in hyderabad afer getting 22526 rank in ICET??

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  2. Can I get a seat in top 30 MBA college in Hyderabad?
  3. Will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 4924 rank in ICET? Which colleges can I get? Top colleges in Hyderabad for MBA?
  4. Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  6. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
  8. How to get a seat in top college of MBA by ICET?
  9. Can I get admission for MBA course in a good college in Hyderabad with a rank of 96125 in ICET?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBA through Girls quota in Hyderabad if scored 81 marks in ICET being an OC candidate? -- [New]
  11. Which college is the best in Hyderabad to do MBA in finance?
  12. Can I get a seat in top college after scoring 2701 rank in ICET
  13. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  14. Which top MBA placement colleges will I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET?
  15. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  16. Which college should I choose in Hyderabad after securing 7500 rank in ICET for MBA?
  17. Can I get MBA seat in university college after scoring 1976 rank?
  18. Can I get a good seat in Hyderabad in good colleges after scoring 14806 rank in ICET? Colleges offering seats in MBA?
21st May 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting 22526 rank in ICET?

sir,can u plz tell me how much rank i will get with 86 marks in icet and which colleges i will get under o.c women's category
7th June 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting 22526 rank in ICET?

Can I get a seat for mba in top colleges with a rank of 19865 in icet
4th July 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges i can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 24349 in ICET?
9th July 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 87000 rank in icet and i have ncc "c" certificate ncc qota on get good mba colleg
3rd May 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can u provide the list of top pg colleges with the rank needed to get into it for OC boys ?
4th May 2014, 12:03 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

You did not mention the category to which you belong to. If you are from SC or ST category, then there is a scope for you to get admission in the following universities
JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University)
Osmania University

ICET stands for Integrated Common Entrance Test. This Exam is being conducted once in a year to give admission for the candidates for
MBA
MCA courses
in and around various colleges of Andhra Pradesh

I congratulate you for getting such a good rank in the Entrance Exam.

If many of the candidates are interested to join MCA course who got less rank than you, then you will be having the profound scope to get admission for MBA Course in the university campus itself.

However you don't need to worry at all even if you don't get admission in the university campus itself.

As per your rank, you will get admission in top colleges easily. You can try for CBIT which is one of the best college in Hyderabad.

Be very careful while making the options for Counselling.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a top course in the field of Management.

There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of MBA course but the thing is they should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills.

Try to be good enough in these areas and make most out of MBA course.

Wish you all the best.
13th June 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting18709 rank in ICET?can u give a list of clgs related to my rank?
19th September 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

l canget seat in top mba univetsity in hyderabad after getting 25278rank and sc catagiri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?