12th February 2011, 07:27 PM
shivanjali saxena

How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?

respected madam/sir,
I shivanjali saxena the student of Btech-bioinformatics, 2nd yr from amity university, lucknow have a query regarding summer training.
i want to do summer training from companies like TCS, Wipro etc. i would be grateful to you if u provide me information about this.
Thankyou
yours sensiourly
shivanjali saxena.

15th February 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?

How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro ,completed m.c.a.
28th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?

Respected sir/madam,
I shilpa kumari the student of b.tech bioinformatics, 2nd yr from vit university-vellore ,tamilnadu.
Actually sir i want to do summer training from companies like TCS/Wipro .so sir/madam plz give me information about this,for this i will be highly oblised to u .
Thanking you
your sensiourly
shilpa kumari
5th March 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
i sweta gupta the student of b.tech computer science,2nd year from ideal institute of technology(ghaziabad).
sir i want to do summer traning from hcl/wipro .so sir/madam plz give me information about this,for this i will be highly oblised to u.
thanking you
your sensiourly
sweta gupta
22nd March 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I am a Computer Science & Engineering student pursuing my B.Tech. from biet jhansi. I am presently in my 6th semester. I am planning to do my internship at the end of my 3rd Year. So, i am looking for a summer internship program in software company preferably in delhi.banglore,kolkata,pune. Can anybody help me out please. How to find companies which are providing summer interns program? or how to directly contact a company for internship?
22nd March 2011, 08:18 AM
muhammad illiyash

I am a Computer Science & Engineering student pursuing my B.Tech. from biet jhansi. I am presently in my 6th semester. I am planning to do my internship at the end of my 3rd Year. So, i am looking for a summer internship program in software company preferably in delhi.banglore,kolkata,pune. Can anybody help me out please. How to find companies which are providing summer interns program? or how to directly contact a company for internship?
22nd March 2011, 11:52 PM
Himani Rai Arora

Generally IT companies are in a need of software developers so they give training and placements frequently. if you are willing to do your internship ,then just go to the companies site n ask for registration form,after filling and submitting the form ,the company will mail you n ask you to come for the training and may be call for jobs entrance exam and all. you will get a registration i.d after filling your registration form. thanks
24th March 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am currently in 3rd year pursuing B.E.in Information Technology.I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,ibm and so on most preferrably in Guwahati.So,please enlight me with the necessary information how to join the same.
Thanking you,
Raj Sinha
24th March 2011, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,/maam,
I am pursuing my B.Tech in CSE(IIIrd Year) from Barath Univ.,Chennai.I would like to undergo for summer training in Delhi for a duration of 4/6 weeks during may-june2011 from some reputed company like tcs, wipro etc. I would be highly obliged if you please send me the information regarding the training programs and the procedure by which i can apply for those programs.
ThAnKs
24th March 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year, undergraduate (B. Tech.) in Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, from IIT Kanpur. I want an internship in Bioinformatics for these summers. Please suggest some place where I can work online as an internee. Thanks :)
31st March 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a third year b. tech bioinformatics student at shobhit university meerut I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,ibm and so on most preferrably in north india .So,please enlight me with the necessary information how to join the same.

thank u
sumit kumar
2nd April 2011, 02:54 PM
sumitkapoor25111

Smile Re: How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro for mca-Ist yr

respected madam/sir,
i sumit kapoor the student of mca, ist yr from sharda university, gr. Noida have a query regarding summer training.
I want to do summer training from companies like tcs, wipro etc. I would be grateful to you if u provide me information about this.
Thankyou
yours sensiourly
sumit kapoor.
2nd April 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am currently in 3rd year pursuing B.TECH.in Information Technology from Northen India Engineering College affiliated by GGSIPU.My aggregatemarks till now is 82%.I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,CSC and so on most preferrably in DELHI,NOIDA.So,please help me with the necessary information how to join the same.
email [email protected]
Thanking You
ASHISH BAJAJ
7th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i am in 3rd year parsuning in MCA from sathyabama university.i want to join summer training in mnc company in chennai.so , pleace inform me in this emil [email protected]
8th April 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech(4th sem) in cse. I want to do summer training from tcs,wipro or any other IT company..please provide me with some information for the same..reply me on [email protected]
9th April 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hello myself tilak raj from vinayaka missions university puruing my 2nd year B.E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. i wanna know how to do summer training in IT firm..please help me>
21st April 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

I am a Computer Science & Engineering student pursuing my B.Tech. from rajasthan technical university. I am presently in my 6th semester. I am planning to do my internship at the end of my 3rd Year. So, i am looking for a summer internship program in software company preferably in Gujarat. Can anybody help me out please. How to find companies which are providing summer interns program? or how to directly contact a company for internship?
22nd April 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

respect sir,
myself shubham,
i am pursuing 2nd year B.E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY from G.H.R.C.E nagpur,
I want to join summer training in good I.T firm,
plz guide me!!!!
email: [email protected]
22nd April 2011, 01:05 AM
dev2809

respected sir,
myself shubham,
i am pursuing my 2nd year in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY from G.H.R.C.E nagpur,
I want to join summer training in a good I.T firm,
plz do guide me!!!
my email: [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm vijay singh.I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in computer science from VIT-East,jaipur under RTU,Kota.I am presently study in 6th sem.I want to join summer training in good IT company from TCS/WIPRO/INFOSIS/HCL/MAHENDRA Tech./and any other IT comany. plz do guid me!!!! As soon as possible.
thanku sir
your sincerely
vijay singh
my email id:[email protected]
mob. no- 918058263867
1st May 2011, 12:03 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Generally IT companies are in a need of software developers so they give training and placements frequently. if you are willing to do your internship ,then just go to the companies site n ask for registration form,after filling and submitting the form ,the company will mail you n ask you to come for the training and may be call for jobs entrance exam and all. you will get a registration i.d after filling your registration form.
2nd May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am B.TECH 3rd year student in IT branch.
I m interested in six weeks internship during summer vacations in the month of june.
i want to go for %u201CTraining Internship%u201D in good IT company from TCS/WIPRO/INFOSIS etc.
Hoping for a positive response waiting for your response.
thank you.
11th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is Ankur Bhayana
I am pursuing B.Tech from Manav Rchna International University.
I am interseted in 6 weeks Internship/training in a reputed IT company.
Please help.
Email-id :- [email protected]
15th May 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I am Praveen kumar Pandey
I am pursuing B.Tec 3rd yr.(currently in VI sem) in Electronics and Communication Engineering from GYAN VIHAR School of Engineering & Technology, Jaipur. I am interested in summer training in a reputed IT company .
Please help and reply as soon as possible
E-mail id:[email protected]
contact no 09772265966
17th May 2011, 09:07 AM
ARVIND KUMAR JHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro ,completed m.c.a.
I wANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING OF 2 MANTH IN WIPRO COMPANY
15th June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I am anurag b tech student of third year wants trainning at wipro lucknow.i will be highly obliged for reply.
8th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

procedure for summer training in tata indicom for 3rd yr ece
15th August 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How do i registered myself, 3rd year ece for internship /summer training at tcs/insosys/congnigant in india
my email is [email protected]
waiting for reply.
27th September 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
I am megha sharma
I am pursuing B.Tec 3rd yr.(currently in V sem) in computer science Engineering from govt. women engg college ajmer. I am interested in summer training in a reputed IT company .
Please help and reply as soon as possible
E-mail id:[email protected]
contact no 9602271093
21st October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am sathya priya b.tech bioinformatics 3rd yr from tamilnadu agricultural university.i want to do an internship program in IT/BIOTECHNOLOGY related company.so pls replay soon.
mail.id:[email protected]
12th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I Ashish kumar agrahari the student of b.tech bioinformatics, 2nd yr from vit university-vellore ,tamilnadu.
Actually sir i want to do summer training from companies like TCS/Wipro .so sir/madam plz give me information about this,for this i will be highly oblised to u .
Thanking you
your sensiourly
Ashish agrahari
email [email protected]
contact no-7598705735,9043180430
23rd December 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Computre science?

Respected madam/sir,
I Amit kumar the student of B.TECH computer science, 2nd year from NIT Warangal, I have a query regarding summer training.
I want to do summer training from companies like TCS, Wipro etc. i would be grateful to you if u provide me information about this.
Thank you;
yours sensiourly;
Amit kumar
6th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

is there any benefit of typing queries there is no one to annswer
6th February 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
I am currently in 3rd year pursuing B.TECH.in Information Technology from POORNIMA INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY affiliated by RTU.My aggregate till 4th sem is 78%.I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,CSC and so on most preferrably in DELHI,Jaipur.So,please help me with the necessary information how to join the same.
email [email protected]
Thanking You
Rizwanullah Rizwi
13th February 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

how a student of b.tech of computer science branch can apply for summer training in HCL noida?
24th February 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

For Internship IN TCS/INFOSYS, you need to check out the respective website. They publish info about their latest internship details.
9th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am in b.tech 2nd year in CS stream. wants to do summer training from TCS at lucknow. plz provide me details of it..
27th April 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir/mam
I am currently in 3rd year pursuing B.TECH.in computer sciance & engineering.I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,CSC,Ibm and so on most preferrably in DELHI,noida.So,please help me with the necessary information how to join the same.
email [email protected]
16th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam
I am currently in 2nd year pursuing M.C.A. In intermediate i have PCB. I had not math as a subject in intermediate. I got 64 percent marks in 10th & 54.4 percent marks in 12th. In graduation(BCA) i got 60.79 percent. I want to join s I want to join summer training in companies like tcs,wipro,CSC,Ibm and so on most preferrably in DELHI,noida.So,please help me with the necessary information how to join the same.

email id= [email protected]
19th February 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I'm 3rd yr B-Tech student from PCE,Rourkela,Odisha. I want to do vocational training from WIPRO,Kolkata. What is the procedure? How to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?