17th October 2011, 09:42 AM
Rohit.here

How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?

i am in third year of b.tech(electrical) please tell me how to get training in any reputed comapay

Related Questions:
  1. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  2. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  3. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?
  5. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  6. Who are eligible to apply for internship program in Tata motors, Jamshedpur?
  7. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  8. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  9. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  10. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  11. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  13. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  14. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  15. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  16. Internship in reputed companies being a 3rd year B.E electrical and electronics student?
  17. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  18. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
18th October 2011, 07:55 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?

to do training from any reputed or any company first you have to contact with the training department of that company. they will give details information about how to apply for training in their company. for some company there may be some specific application format through which you have to apply for the training. they will provide you the application form.

you have to submit the application form as well as one training letter from your institution to the company training department. for details about training letter contact with your institution's training cell they will provide you details about it. after applying for the training they will check your eligibility. if so many application come for the training they will select according to the number of seat on the basis of number or anything.

if company does not have any specific application form then just submit your training letter issued from your institution. if you are selected then they will contact with you about all details. NTPC, Electrical Board, Power Grid etc reputed organization give training for the Electrical engineering graduates. you may try for training in these companies.

if you have any relative working in any reputed company then contact with him/her. if He/she refer you for the training then it will be more easy for you to be selected for the training. you may apply in so many companies because you don't know where you will get chance. there are so many private organization also those conduct training for engineering graduates with some fees. if you are unable to get chance in reputed company then you may go for private training center.

best of luck.
18th October 2011, 10:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Training in any reputed Company being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech with Electrical stream?

Hi Dear
After complete your 3rd year exam then you apply for training in different companies
like:-
NTPC
NALCO
OPTCL
GRIDCO
HAL
IOCL
DRDO

Etc.

others different companies are there for training
But for this you have permission from your college authority like
Placement Officer
then it approved by companies then you eligible for Training in Summer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?