31st December 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?

Hi, I am AAKASH VERMA. I am a 3rd year B.Tech Information technology student. I want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And my college is not so reputed so can I do my training in a good company? Please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT? -- [New]
  2. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  4. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  9. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  10. Companies offering training in companies for B.Tech students?
  11. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  12. List of the companies offering implant training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year students?
  13. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  14. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  16. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  17. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
25th September 2016, 10:05 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?

There are two ways by which you can apply for internships in good companies. Here i have stated those processes in details. Please have a look at this.

1. Through your college :
The best option for you is go through your college's training and placement office. Approach to your college and let's see what they can do for you. If they can arrange for internship then its good.

2. Try by yourself :
If your college can't arrange anything for you then you have to go by yourself. You can drop your resume to those companies you like and wait for call. If your resume is selected you will get a call.

These are some good companies for you :

1. TCS
2. CTS
3. IBM
4. Infosys
5. Accenture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?