7th July 2013, 10:49 AM
Yugvee Singh

How to get UPTU government engineering colleges

I want to get uptu government engineering college...how can i get it

Related Questions:
  1. How many government engineering colleges are there under UPTU? Rank required to get admission in these government colleges?
  2. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  3. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  4. How to get UPTU government engineering colleges -- [New]
  5. List of the best government and private colleges in UPTU based on my UPTU Rank -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU? My rank in UPTU is 786 in general and 60 in SC category
  7. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  8. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course?
  9. List of best government and private colleges under UPTU?
  10. Total number of seats available in various government engineering colleges for B.Tech under UPTU/UPSEE?
  11. Which are the best UPTU colleges for civil, mechanical and CS in government and private sectors?
  12. List of top 15 engineering colleges of UPTU according to placement and reputation?
  13. How to take admission in UPTU Government engineering college after passing 12th
  14. List of B.Tech private and government UPTU colleges? I have scored 72336 rank
  15. Will I get UPTU government college after scoring 128 marks in UPTU SEE under SC girls category?
  16. Can I get admission in government engineering colleges after securing 19969 rank in UPTU?
  17. List of the best government and private colleges?
  18. Good engineering colleges in western UP through UPTU counselling?
31st August 2016, 11:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get UPTU government engineering colleges

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University. This university has been renamed as APJ Abdul Kalam Technical university. The entrance examination for admission in UP engineering colleges is UPSEEE.

Eligibility criteria for UP State Engineering Entrance examination:

>>Candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Minimum percentage of marks required in 10+2 to apply for this exam is 50% and for SC/ST candidate is 45%.

You must clear this exam with good rank to get admission in top colleges of U.P like:

>>MMM Engineering college.

>>HBTI Kanpur.

>>KNIT Sultanpur.

>>AKG Engineering College.

>>KIET, Ghaziabad.

>>IMS Engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?