1st August 2013, 05:13 AM
Aishwarya.Gj

How to do MS and MBA? I am pursuing final year B.E in computer science

sir, as am pursuing my final year B.E in computer science.. and yes i wana do M.S r M.B.A.. which is having more scope..?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  2. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  4. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  5. Job Opportunities for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of Computer Science?
  6. Which course is better between MBA/MCA? I am studying BSc computer science final year
  7. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  8. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science? -- [New]
  9. How to get a job at Seaport around India? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  10. How to get Government Job in Railways, Banking etc. being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech with Computer Science?
  11. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  12. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  14. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  15. How may I get recruited in RAW? I am pursuing B.Tech(In final year) with CSE stream
  16. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  17. How to learn to develop software/apps? I am a BSc computer science final year student
  18. Public sector exams which I can answer while doing computer science engineering in final year?
31st August 2016, 11:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS and MBA? I am pursuing final year B.E in computer science

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year Master's degree course related to Science stream. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a two-year Postgraduate degree course related to Business field.

To be eligible to pursue MS/ MBA course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, etc.,. and admissions in MS course in Indian Institutes are mostly offered directly on basis of the Bachelor's degree marks but, some top universities conducts an entrance examination to find merit candidates for offering admission in MS course.

Both MS and MBA course have good scope in career and job opportunities. If you are interested to do Business in future, it is best to do MBA course else, if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Science stream, you need to opt for MS course. I suggest you to pursue the course which you are interested, so, that you can have a bright future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?