29th June 2011, 09:53 PM
poonam s.

How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?

sir i have just completed 12th class & i have scored 58.60% in pcm...& i want to know how to become a piolt in indian airforce as i am a girl child..??????

1st July 2011, 12:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?

The interest shown by you to join the Indian Air Force is commendable. From your question it is clear that you have cleared your plus two. The Indian Air Force does not provide any opportunity for girls who just completed plus 2. The IAF provides opportunity to graduates to join them, but there to you need more than 60% to apply. The best way forward for you is to become a Pilot is to try to find some private institute that provides training as well as pilot license.
8th July 2011, 01:33 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poonam s. View Post
sir i have just completed 12th class & i have scored 58.60% in pcm...& i want to know how to become a piolt in indian airforce as i am a girl child..??????
You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force after the 10+2.
Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as
a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence academy examination.

There is not any entry scheme for the girls in Indian Air force for the
flying branch. You can only apply for the flying branch and the ground
duty branches after the graduation.

Girls can only apply for the Indian Air force after the graduation for the
technical branches and the ground duty branches. They are not eligible for
the flying branch.

For more information on various entry schemes of Indian Air force visit
at the below web site of Indian Air force
careerairforce.nic.in
8th July 2011, 02:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?

Quote:
dear friend,

Girls cannot apply for NDA after 12th.

The only way for girls to join INDIAN AIR FORCE is to apply for CDS after completing graduation with maths and physics for INDIAN AIR FORCE.

so after completion of graduation you are eligible.

all the best
8th July 2011, 02:30 AM
naveen7777

Quote:
Hello
sorry but mam air force does not provide any direct entries for girls after 12
but if you are serious about this to be as your career
then mam you have to proceed with the graduation because it is the only way from where you can ful fill your dream
because
IAF provides entry for girls
after graduation with 60 percent aggregate
and your graduation should be from a recognised university
jobs like
flying staff
ground staff
clerk staff etc
more informatiom
www.careerairforce.in
Best wishes
8th July 2011, 02:40 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

You have less than 60% so you are not eligible for any pilot post because all organization
who provide pilot training is see your +2 marks and math or English knowledge..
so It is good for you forget pilot and prepare your self for other
thing I hope you will do thing in better way just think about it and listen your heart ..
GOOD LUCK
10th July 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

my ambition,dream and goal is to become a successful pilot.being a girl child and my parents cannot pay more for my pilot training, so can you say any other way to get myself clearly ready financially(like bank loans)?how much do banks afford for my studies(pilot training)
29th August 2011, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

hi my name is nawang from sikkim.doin my college in kolkatta.i want to become airhostess..it is my dream to become airhostess.plz inform me wen will b the next interview for airhostess in kolkatta..you can call me in diz numba 7278494519.thank you.
27th September 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl and i want to become a pilot in indian air force. how can i get into it? how and when is the CDS exam conducted? what do i have to study for it?
30th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hllllllllllllooo i am girl child and my name is mahima. i have done bsc in maths, computers score 59.1% . how can i apply for airforce job and . mam can i apply for become a pilot.
7th December 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How a girl become pilot after compliting 12th.if she got 75% in examination?
3rd January 2012, 09:40 AM
sunnyl

You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force after the 10+2.
Only male candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as
a pilot after the 10+2 through National defence academy examination.

There is not any entry scheme for the girls in Indian Air force for the
flying branch. You can only apply for the flying branch and the ground
duty branches after the graduation.

Girls can only apply for the Indian Air force after the graduation for the
technical branches and the ground duty branches. They are not eligible for
the flying branch.

For more information on various entry schemes of Indian Air force visit
at the below web site of Indian Air force
careerairforce.nic.in
27th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a girl n m in B. A. 3rd year student &hv passed 10 2 with 70% in PCM .Am i eligible to become a pilot n Face the CDS exam?
1st February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 10th standard and what course should i take to become a pilot in 1? Is there scope for girls to become a pilot?
2nd February 2012, 01:00 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

GIRLS can become pilot.

There are two ways to become pilot

1.Commercial pilot
2.Pilot in Indian Air force

PILOT IN INDIAN AIR FORCE

As you have physics and maths in your class 12th. so,you can apply for CDSE examination after graduation for pilot post in INDIAN AIR FORCE.
Every year this exam conduct by UPSC.

Eligibility For csde

• Age : 19 to 23 Years- ( Age limit may vary for Army -Navy and Air Force)
• Graduate in any discipline for Army
• Science back ground is must for Navy and Air Force.
• Should be a citizen of India.
• Physically fit.
• Should not wear any powered glasses for Air Force (Pilot Course)

CDSE selection process is of 3 stages:
1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview (Services Selection Board).
3. Medical Test

for notification of CDSE exam read employment newspaper or visit website - www.employmentnews.gov.in

OR

you can become commercial pilot

Eligibility
• 10+ 2 pass in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks, to obtain a STUDENT PILOT LICENSE one only needs 10th passing certificate.

• age- between 18-30 years for CPL

• Height- minimum 5 feet

• Eyesight- 6/6 (It is advisable to clear the medical tests at prescribed medical centers)

• The total cost of becoming a pilot is nearly INR 20,00,000

THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF PILOTS LICENSE

1.STUDENT PILOT LICENSE
2.PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE
3.COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE

Visit website of Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) and find a flying club approved by them. Or else visit this link to find the list of flying schools and clubs in India.
22nd May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate with -1.25 numbers opt for pilot training.
18th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 th class pcm girl
student what are the exams i can give
5th April 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 12th class...jst given the board exams of non-med...being a girl ,how can i pursue my studies aftr 12th to become a pilot
6th October 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum hight to be a pilot in indian airforce!
1st December 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my name is nawang from sikkim.doin my college in kolkatta.i want to become airhostess..it is my dream to become airhostess.plz inform me wen will b the next interview for airhostess in kolkatta..you can call me in diz numba 7278494519.thank you.
hey even i want 2 become a air hostess...
22nd December 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Ek pilot ban ne k liye sabse important bat kya h
8th May 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl who has scored 58.6% in 12th and I'm interested in becoming a airhostess..so please do give some suggestions/help me for entering the field and achieve my goal..please do give some tips plz
25th June 2014, 02:16 PM
anu98

Don't worry, complete your graduation with a better percentage and start preparing for the CDSE exam, after cracking the exam followed by SSB you can go for air force pilot subjected to the qualifying PABT and your skills....
27th July 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I'm from Fiji island and I am 17 years of age now.However I'm interested in being a pilot. Is there any suggestions??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?