22nd August 2015, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?

Hi,
I am Rahul and I have scored 76 percent marks in my 10th Board exam and 68 percent marks in 12th. But my PCM average percentage is 58% in class 12th. Will I be able to get good colleges for B.Sc course?

Related Questions:
  1. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
  3. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  4. Which college can I opt after scoring 41 in PCM? I have got 49% in 12th standard
  5. How to take admission in a good marine engineering college after scoring 65% in 12th in PCM?
  6. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  7. Can I get admission in reputed college or NIT or IIT? I have secured 70% marks in 12th with PCM
  8. Can I get admission in any good college after scoring 57% in PCM in 12th? Colleges for doing AME in Maharashtra, Goa or Karnataka?
  9. Admission in any government college after passing 12th from PCM with 52%?
  10. Am I eligible for IIT JEE if I have secured 79% in aggregate and 57% in PCM? Is 60%+ required to get admission in good B.Tech colleges?
  11. Which college is better for admission in Bsc Hons after passing 12th class with 55% in PCM?
  12. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  13. How to go for software field after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 49%
  14. Are there any Correspondence courses in food technology?
  15. Which are the good engineering colleges for me after securing 65% in 12th and 54% in PCM?
  16. List of good colleges in Delhi which I can get after securing 85% in PCM in 12th boards?
  17. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  18. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
27th August 2015, 03:04 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?

Yes you can get admission to good colleges and you need to fill up all the forms of the colleges for the course of B.Sc.
Your marks is good enough to get admission to the course of B.Sc.
You need to be patient and wait for the lists of the colleges to come out once the admission process has started.
You have a very good chance of getting admission to a good college for the course of B.Sc on the basis of your marks.
27th August 2015, 09:01 AM
sumitrahul76

Default Re: Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?

No, you will be not eligiblle to get admission in any good college because your percantage in PCM satisfying but not as much good to take admission in any good college.

Your aggregate percantage is 68% so, according to me you should not have to take science stream becuse it would not be pefect for you.

You can choose other streams like arts and commerce , but commerce stream will be perfect for you because it has better scope in future than artss steam, and your marks is not as much poor taht you can't be able to take admission in commerce steam .so, you should go for it.
27th August 2015, 03:53 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission for B.Sc courses in colleges with this marks. As this marks is not excellent but it is not too bad also. Colleges mostly require 50% of marks in 12th in PCM for doing B.Sc honours in a particular subject. You can try with this marks in several colleges to do B.Sc courses and study well to score good marks in your future studies.

All the best.
27th August 2015, 10:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in good college for pursuing B.Sc course after completion of your 12th with an aggregate of 58% marks from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in B.Sc course based on your 12th standard board examination marks but, some college conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in B.Sc course. Since, you have scored average marks in your 12th standard board examinations, you can get admission in B.Sc course in top 50 best colleges.
30th August 2015, 01:03 AM
newmoon06

The admission in colleges is depends upon two factors-
Through Entrance exam.
Or through Merit Basis.

Every college has different procedure of admission. Through entrance exam you can get admission easily by qualifying the exam.
The colleges in which admission is done on the merit basis is depends upon the cut-off list and number of students applied.

Don't worry You will get admission in good college. For that you need to fill the application form which you will get from the college. You would required Transfer certificate, Character Certificate, Pass certificate of class 10th and 12th.
4th June 2018, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have got 68.4% in 12th standard as a science student and I studied pcmb .my aggregate percentage in pcm is 64% and in pcb 66%. can I get admission in top colleges in DU in Bsc course?
4th June 2018, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I have got 68.4% in 12th standard as a science student and I studied pcmb. my aggregate percentage in pcm is 64%and in pcb 66%. can I get admission in bsc course in top colleges in DU?
4th August 2020, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Gobind Jadhav 12th class sincela 68% tar konta iti corse carav sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?