9th May 2013, 06:25 PM
Ankur.2731

How to give supplementary exam of Chemistry and Maths after scoring 59% in class 12th from Rajasthan Board?

Hi friends, i got 59% in class 12 from rajasthan board. I want to give supplementry exam of chemistry n maths only. Is it possible to give only two exam for improvement?

29th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give supplementary exam of Chemistry and Maths after scoring 59% in class 12th from Rajasthan Board?

I have passed my 12 isc with 59.3% in PCM but I want to improve further .....so I want to ask if improvement exams are useful with same 12 syllabus....can I score better marks ..,...plz reply m in a great trouble...
15th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to give supplementary exam of Chemistry and Maths after scoring 59% in class 12th from Rajasthan Board?

I have to give supplementry exam of 12th hw much marks i needed
26th June 2013, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

can a student for improvement appear with supplementary exams in july
6th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How many tengents can a circle have?
9th May 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 49% in maths can i give the supplementary exams to improve my marks
25th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello I've got supplementary in chemistry in 12th with PCB from Rajasthan board 2015 and I'm in trouble that what should I do next... And after I pass in this exam can I give aipmt or can I do other courses like physiotherapy or B.sc etc..
17th June 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I obtained supplementary in class 12th in maths I'm from MP board so is supplementary exam is tougher than main exam and also how should I prepare for it.
28th June 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear for improvement examination in class XIIth 2016 of ISC board in all the five subjects. But I fail in any of the subjects in the improvement examination then what will be status of my old and new marksheet. Can it be taken as best five subject marks from both the marksheets?
Tanmay Bajpai
15th March 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 currently in RBSE. I want to give improvements of physics chemistry and mathematics but I have hope that I will pass but still I want to score better marks so I want to give supplementary of these 3 subjects..Can I give?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?